Jake Quickenden #104 Fakey, Flaps, a brand new cat and Fakey's still begging off DoorMatt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Everyone,

Firstly, what records has he released ? I couldn’t tell you one thing he’s sung, not one thing.
In terms of his “singing” career does he have one ? Apart from X factor ? So what is he doing to perform exactly - a Ballard, at Butlins weekender (tilts head to imitate a patronising look of eh

So one night you have “21 seconds to go” (I love that song) with so solid crew & then you have PANTO BOY dressed as a bleeping reject of a 90s boyband performing what exactly ? It doesn’t bode. I’d be intrigued to see the set list & times of performances.

I mean ……
According to Wikipedia 🙄 No I’ve not heard of any either 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
According to Wikipedia 🙄 No I’ve not heard of any either 😂
So it didn’t even chart normally, on top 40 ….😂
It’s a completely different chart.

So the bleep is going to turn up dressed up like a rejected 90s boybander who has no charted singles, can’t bleeping DJ and do what exactly ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ these non-entities spout some tit in their relevance-play-acting 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look
Hey Everyone,

Firstly, what records has he released ? I couldn’t tell you one thing he’s sung, not one thing.
In terms of his “singing” career does he have one ? Apart from X factor ? So what is he doing to perform exactly - a Ballard, at Butlins weekender (tilts head to imitate a patronising look of eh)

So one night you have “21 seconds to go” (I love that song) with so solid crew & then you have PANTO BOY dressed as a bleeping reject of a 90s boyband performing what exactly ? It doesn’t bode. I’d be intrigued to see the set list & times of performances.

I mean ……
Look at the first page in the Wiki near the top. A long list of utter tit! 😂

• Haha
Hey Everyone,

In terms of his “singing” career does he have one ? Apart from X factor ? So what is he doing to perform exactly - a Ballard, at Butlins weekender (tilts head to imitate a patronising look of eh)

I mean ……
He's gonna be the toilet break act. Everyone pissing off for a slash, quick line of Bolivian marching powder, up to the bar, and then heckling the shite out of the Colchester Perry Como....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
(14/05)

Well that's her grifted slop for a month. Why is she going out running looking like a 7r old at a swimming lesson? How the neighbours must laugh at her and DJ RatBoy Dim! 😂😂😂😂

8619aaa6-707f-42ff-896a-66d2d368f67a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Look

Look at the first page in the Wiki near the top. A long list of utter tit! 😂
But only 3 things charted BUT it’s the independent chart which is different. What a twit he is.
---
He's gonna be the toilet break act. Everyone pissing off for a slash, quick line of Bolivian marching powder, up to the bar, and then heckling the shite out of the Colchester Perry Como....
I instantly think of Paul Danan at Preston. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's failed at everything he's done , but because he's done it , he looks upon it as a success? as his working media job.....

" jobbie", more like............

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Everyone at those Butlins weekenders want song they can sing & dance to while pissed. They'll all be throwing stuff at him wanting a choon they know

• Haha
He's lost 1800 followers in the last 30 days😂😂😂😂😂 if he keeps going at this rate he'll be under 1 million by the end of October🤣🤣🤣🤣
Flaps has obviously got some money to buy some followers as she's gained 760 bots in the last 30 days, what's she gonna do when the money runs out lol lol😆😆😆😆
They must have run to mummy’s page as she’s gained nearly 2000 over night.What a bunch of sad freaks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can you see if they are buying bots as no way she’s jumped from 82 to 84 thousand 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha so that's why he's got decks, bleeping hell he's got just over a month to perfect djing, good look with that Fakey😂😂😂😂
Absolute silence from him on his stories today, apart from sharingvthat awful reel probably been in a mood all day cos they are skint and he's got no work🤣🤣🤣🤣

Flaps and her foodsprings ads, yakking skin, tits you could drive a bus through🤮🤮🤮🤮 that lip flip was a waste of money, like most tit she does😬😬😬

Totally loving the sheer lack of engagements on both of their reels😅🤣😂😅🤣😂😆😆😆 likes going off in 3, 2, 1🤭🤭🤭🤭
Hahaha the bright lights of Bognor ey. Fakey’s set will be when everyone rushes off for ciggie and loo breaks.

• Haha
Who's going to take one for the team and go along and film his disastrous set, and give us all even more of a laugh at how tragic and desperate he is

• Haha
4 comments on her latest reel. 2 from her. That’s even more tragic than liking your own posts 😂 The nose has definitely been done, the boobs definitely haven’t and the skin still looks tit.
Look at the bint trying to act like she is a lady who lunches. The reality is, she is a jobless hag with a hubby who has been unemployed for over a month. Her minimal lifeline is cheap affiliate links but sadly that generates pennies a week.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.