It'sDanielle'sJourney #18 3 burgers Dani can't stop eating, but when she's thin she can't stop cheating

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her Dansplaining hybrid working, which most of us have been doing since the pandemic.

There's no need for those Stanley cups. Just refill a bleeping normal sized bottle you shallow twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_6429.png
IMG_6428.png

It’s actually so bizarre seeing her from the side / profile view because she never normally shows it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aw, poor Dan is struggling to get all the bits and bobs to the office...she should ditch the backpack and get one of these..it will fit so much more food in too. With her sandals, blazer and big horrible bag, her transition into a Nana will be complete.
1000026787.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw, poor Dan is struggling to get all the bits and bobs to the office...she should ditch the backpack and get one of these..it will fit so much more food in too. With her sandals, blazer and big horrible bag, her transition into a Nana will be complete.
View attachment 2933723
Don’t forget her wool for her crochet too. She can do that on the train to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2933723
I bet she packs everything for every situation as well… might piss myself so better take an extra pair of knickers to work… from boux avenue only of course 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See when she mentioned a while back that they were giving Gousto a try, I just knew that from that point onwards that it was going to be constant affiliated Goutso ads on her Insta. And I wasn't wrong. For every person that signs up via her link, she'll make a decent amount of credit on her Gousto account, getting boxes of food for free.

Reactions: 5
See when she mentioned a while back that they were giving Gousto a try, I just knew that from that point onwards that it was going to be constant affiliated Goutso ads on her Insta. And I wasn't wrong. For every person that signs up via her link, she'll make a decent amount of credit on her Gousto account, getting boxes of food for free.
She gets £20 credit when someone uses her link! Sneaky cow doesn’t declare that though 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've started using Google lens on items she links that I quite like! That way she doesn't get the money for it hopefully

• Heart
Reactions: 9
No - it's how the app words quantities.
She has 6 sausages recorded on the app.

2 sausages = 60 calories.
There are 180 calories listed so (60 x 3 = 180) which means (2 sausages x 3 = 6 sausages).

Now I want sausages.

Thanks for coming to my maths lesson.
So she had six sausages?! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she had six sausages?! 😳
According to the app, yes... but they are made of chicken and it equates to 180g which is about the average weight of a chicken breast. They're not fatty like pork sausages and relatively good source of protein and low in fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Out of view is the sharer bag of crisps and a pack of doughnuts 😂
You don’t eat like that and gain weight. If she is trying to lose weight she needs to realise that starving herself is going to make her binge on crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Out of view is the sharer bag of crisps and a pack of doughnuts 😂
You don’t eat like that and gain weight. If she is trying to lose weight she needs to realise that starving herself is going to make her binge on crap.
And 3 bottles of Yazoo in her Stanley mug! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10