Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another A+ thread for our moaner blogger from deanshanger. Credits who thought of the thread title! (Can't remember who suggested this, sorry :( )

Highlights:
1. Selling trashed wardrobe in Vinted
2. Did a little trip for NYFW.
3. Brought back her residential listing as an commercial entity
4. Used her husband's mental issues as content.
5. Stands on her TIPTOES
6. Bragged that she paid for the US trip, but her brother and his GF could not be arsed to be on the same area as her.

IMG_8446.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 8.47.08 PM.png

IMG_8613.jpeg
Screenshot 2024-05-08 at 8.51.03 PM.png

CONTINUE HERE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know why she feels the need to keep mentioning she paid for the trip, why not just say we went on a trip of a lifetime.

Reactions: 16
"Using her savings" for getting something must be a new experience for her otherwise *gifted lifestyle

Reactions: 8
I’m semi new to this thread and just wanted to know why her left eyelid lash line is so swollen? Has it be mentioned ages ago or has anyone noticed?
In no way wanting to be petty but her face is on camera quite close, hard to not notice. It’s bugging me as she mentions everything else about herself.

Reactions: 6
The new car was another Defender not the Porsche. So sounds like they got rid of tho other year old defender and got the smaller 2 door one. Irks me how flippant she is about getting cars which many people would dream of. And also annoying how she didn’t even show the car even when putting it in the title.

The way she acts with Alwx is just becoming weird, like a mom trying to be enthusiastic for a child or someone desperate to please and appear cutesy. I’m getting annoyed with her because I’ve always enjoyed her vlogs but it’s all so desperate and braggy now.

Reactions: 12
So many people have told me those Dyson robot cleaner things and crap and don’t work! But hey, she’s gotta start “saving” for the next trip so needs to flog it 😂
---
I’m sorry, excuse me, hi? Did she just call going for a (free) facial a “meeting”? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m semi new to this thread and just wanted to know why her left eyelid lash line is so swollen? Has it be mentioned ages ago or has anyone noticed?
In no way wanting to be petty but her face is on camera quite close, hard to not notice. It’s bugging me as she mentions everything else about herself.
My thoughts are, she has more botox in her left side than her right, hence the obvious eyebrow arch on the left side but a straight eyebrow on the right (her right and left, not from our POV btw). Because Vic has something wrong with the left side of her face, those muscles don’t work as hard as the other side, so the botox takes way longer to wear off. I’m sure you’ve noticed the left side of her face hardly moves which causes her gammy smile/lips. Each time she gets botox, it will get worse as the aesthetician probably gives an even amount across her forehead so it causes an even more unequal amount of botox between both sides because the left side hasn’t had time to wear off, it just keep being given more and more. Botox gives the eyebrow a lift so more eyelid space is on show, it looks like it’s that rather than swelling. Notice her left eyebrow is higher. Her left side of the face is always dropping down, having botox in won’t help as the muscles will struggle even more to do their thing. I’ve always wondered what exactly causes her face and mouth to be so wonky, many people have discussed it in the thread but I’m not sure if she’s ever been diagnosed with a condition or health issue.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
So many people have told me those Dyson robot cleaner things and crap and don’t work! But hey, she’s gotta start “saving” for the next trip so needs to flog it 😂
They are criminally underspec'd for what they're priced at. For the same price you can get a robot that has better suction power and has an auto empty machine, or even a decent robot that cleans (and auto empties) plus mops (and auto cleans it's mops).

My company put the Dyson on clearance about 4 months after they brought it in (were basically forced to bring in the product because Dyson insisted). Literally cannot get rid of stock because of how crap quality it is.

• Wow
"Using her savings" for getting something must be a new experience for her otherwise *gifted lifestyle
She had a meltdown during her wedding prep that she spent €800 for her dream wedding venue out of her own pocket. Ended up ranting on social media because the venue had undergoing renovations, and she spent €800 on a worthless trip.

t

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Victoria commenting on Emili Sindlev’s instagram saying she wants to look like her is crazy (just read this in the previous thread). It’s obvious Emili has an eating disorder. In just one day at Coachella she posted herself with Burger + fries, a Pizza and Fried chicken + fries…..as if she ate 3 huge greasy meals in one day 🤣 nearly every insta grid is her posing next to food, ice cream, pastries, fry-ups, crisps etc, there’s no way she eats like this, it’s an ED side effect. Her ribs and even ligaments are often on show and she’s always posing in ways which show her at her smallest, even screenshotting videos where she looks skinny and posting the bad quality pics on her grid just ‘cause she looks tiny. Without her fake boobs, she would look even smaller. She’s the modern day Nicole Ritchie and it’s disgusting fellow influencers are complementing her when she clearly isn’t healthy, physically or mentally. People like Victoria need to stop enabling it. I unfollowed Emili a couple of years ago when I realised she’s glamourising being unhealthy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Victoria commenting on Emili Sindlev’s instagram saying she wants to look like her is crazy (just read this in the previous thread). It’s obvious Emili has an eating disorder. In just one day at Coachella she posted herself with Burger + fries, a Pizza and Fried chicken + fries…..as if she ate 3 huge greasy meals in one day 🤣 nearly every insta grid is her posing next to food, ice cream, pastries, fry-ups, crisps etc, there’s no way she eats like this, it’s an ED side effect. Her ribs and even ligaments are often on show and she’s always posing in ways which show her at her smallest, even screenshotting videos where she looks skinny and posting the bad quality pics on her grid just ‘cause she looks tiny. Without her fake boobs, she would look even smaller. She’s the modern day Nicole Ritchie and it’s disgusting fellow influencers are complementing her when she clearly isn’t healthy, physically or mentally. People like Victoria need to stop enabling it. I unfollowed Emili a couple of years ago when I realised she’s glamourising being unhealthy.
She's also jealous of her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Her left side has been botched since right before her wedding, and it's just keep getting droppier since

Reactions: 7
On her latest TT she goes on and on about this black dress she’s wearing but won’t mention the brand. Someone asked in the comments where it’s from, and she replied to follow the link in her bio… “that’s the easiest way to find it.” Uh, no Vicky, that’s the easiest way for you to get paid on anything they buy at that website! 🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
On her latest TT she goes on and on about this black dress she’s wearing but won’t mention the brand. Someone asked in the comments where it’s from, and she replied to follow the link in her bio… “that’s the easiest way to find it.” Uh, no Vicky, that’s the easiest way for you to get paid on anything they buy at that website! 🤬

Her response is so lame and also that dress is so so tight that it looks like a shaping control slip dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Let me guess...is it Skims? The one everyone was raving about last year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such an awful dress! The way she replies to these kind of comments is beyond...its all about making money after all. I wonder how may people still buy into this?!

Reactions: 9
It's so refreshing to hear Vic's take on The Met Gala! Skinny white woman talks about how great skinny white women + Zendaya looked on the beige carpet 🫠🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Such an awful dress! The way she replies to these kind of comments is beyond...its all about making money after all. I wonder how may people still buy into this?!
I noticed some people were replying to people with the brand and their comments are gone 😱 unbelievable. I checked it out and the dress is £280🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14