inpolife - in no particular order

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please make her stop with the whole we don’t know where to go on holiday this year charade. She’s so obviously hoping that Volvo will gift her a car again/she’ll get a pr trip. 😵💫

Reactions: 6
Nah, she’s always been very clever with camera angles until the Volvo video ad I remember caught her out. I think she’s lost a bit of weight, in fairness to her she’s always on that Peloton!

Reactions: 2
She's got to be on some kind of weight loss drug, she is much smaller than she was. All she does is order clothes and show them off and ask people to tell her what she looks best in. Meanwhile also telling us she suffers from anxiety and cant go into a room of people. Pick a lane

Reactions: 3
She's got to be on some kind of weight loss drug, she is much smaller than she was. All she does is order clothes and show them off and ask people to tell her what she looks best in. Meanwhile also telling us she suffers from anxiety and cant go into a room of people. Pick a lane
First thing I thought this morning was Ozempic!!!
To be fair if she owns up to it she could actually influence me for the first time ever 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4