“Incorrect” Pronunciations #2 Could of, would of, should of

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm seeing a lot of people typing 'n' or 'an' instead of 'and' and it's really grating on me.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Kick it down the road is one I hate
Stakeholders..... internal stakeholders..... external stakeholders.... I don't know who you're talking about!!!! 😩😩😩
Can we go back to customers/consumers/clients/service users (depending on the nature of the business) and colleagues. Ta.

Reactions: 12
Stakeholders..... internal stakeholders..... external stakeholders.... I don't know who you're talking about!!!! 😩😩😩
Can we go back to customers/consumers/clients/service users (depending on the nature of the business) and colleagues. Ta.
I'd actually forgotten that one, so impersonal, our service users wouldn't ever recognise that they were a stakeholder, it's not even logical.

Reactions: 5
could be worse - they could be spelling it steakholders! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it's not an incorrect pronunciation but linken.

They meant Lincoln.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I‘ve just seen a post on Facebook asking for recommendations for a ‘cyroprarctor’. smh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When people pronounce the days of the week like

Mundee
Tuesdee
Wensdee (!!)

🤢 my mum does it, STOP it! enough! 🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear. I was listening to a podcast on Pol Pot and the host kept saying Khmer Rogue instead of Khmer Rouge. I guess it made sense to him in some way.
I bet his emails blew up with people correcting him.

Reactions: 3
I can forgive non English speaker, but when a person, who speaks English since he was born, says 'aaizzle' for "aisle" .... I want to

• Haha
Reactions: 4