Glamfairysworld #13 Another day, another pint of coffee on the stretched lawn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this another picture she’s nicked off the net? Like the pictures of her holidays, perfume, jewellery, makeup, shoes, handbags, candles, house, etc etc etc? She’s really quite seriously mentally ill isn’t she?
Isn’t she supposed to be a ‘cleaning’ account? So why is she showing everybody her weight? I think she needs help

Reactions: 2
The conversation she had with her elderly neighbour was pure entrapment! We live in Northern Ireland and frequently, when on holiday, we get asked “”Are you Scottish/English/Irish/Canadian?”. We politely smile and say where we’re from. Never once been offended or patronised the questioner later, on a public platform.

Reactions: 9
The conversation she had with her elderly neighbour was pure entrapment! We live in Northern Ireland and frequently, when on holiday, we get asked “”Are you Scottish/English/Irish/Canadian?”. We politely smile and say where we’re from. Never once been offended or patronised the questioner later, on a public platform.
She’s noticed her thread here has been dead so she wanted some attention I reckon. She knows what she’s doing. So that’s now both neighbours she’s publicly drawn attention too. I bet they bleeping ate her and her mob.
I see her husband has got into the property game with a nice company set up for selling and buying property 😂l maybe he should file his accounts for one of his other ones that’s over due 😂😂 they all on the fiddle. Maybe he needs to learn how to get planning permission 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
People like Grim really baffle me. All that time spent just sitting looking at herself, sipping her crappy coffee, mumbling on and on with massive long pauses cause she has nothing of importance to say. I can’t imagine thinking I’m cut out to try and be an “influencer” and then be so unbelievably boring. I really personally dislike Hinch & Stacey Solomon but at least they’ve got something about them, a persona that manages to engage their audience, an “it factor” if you will. She’s not got anything going for her whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
What an absolute bastard of a twit. I truly hope her neighbours family have seen her waffle on and giggle like that and have put her right in her place.
Making it all about racism ffs.

Reactions: 5
So she ‘always makes a big effort’ for Bossman’s Birthday.
Last year for his actual 40th birthday she put a plate of Gregg’s glazed donuts on a dinner plate and stuck a candle in it 😂😂😂😂
I bet they won’t be having a birthday bash in the garden shed this year as I reckon the garden is a tit tip and over grown.
---
Something I’ve just noticed is weirdly his Month and year of birth (on his certificate of incorporation of a private limited company) suggests he is 40 this year? Yet his birthday plate of donuts has a 40 decoration on it LAST year. Hmmmmmm🤔🤔
---
But then again they all use different names and probably fraudulently I imagine so having different dates of birth is probably normal to these wankers

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So she ‘always makes a big effort’ for Bossman’s Birthday.
Last year for his actual 40th birthday she put a plate of Gregg’s glazed donuts on a dinner plate and stuck a candle in it 😂😂😂😂
I bet they won’t be having a birthday bash in the garden shed this year as I reckon the garden is a tit tip and over grown.
---
Something I’ve just noticed is weirdly his Month and year of birth (on his certificate of incorporation of a private limited company) suggests he is 40 this year? Yet his birthday plate of donuts has a 40 decoration on it LAST year. Hmmmmmm🤔🤔
---
But then again they all use different names and probably fraudulently I imagine so having different dates of birth is probably normal to these wankers
His 40th was actually 2 years ago and she reused the topper last year! The video of the surprise party in the shed is on his Facebook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest, the conversation with the ‘elderly neighbour’ definitely didn’t happen did it grim?
if this person has holidayed in India, im pretty certain they would be far more aware that there is more than one country where ‘brown people’ can originate from. This isn’t someone who is holidaying in butlins every year, (nothing wrong with butlins btw) but my point is, India is quite a niche place for someone to go, so surely they know more about cultures, religions than this d**k gives credit for.

Reactions: 11
His 40th was actually 2 years ago and she reused the topper last year! The video of the surprise party in the shed is on his Facebook 🤣
Wowsers 😂 I only noticed the 40 as I just recalled all the effort she put into the plate of donuts 😂
So if his 40th was June 2022 why does it state on government websites that his month and year of birth is June 1984? That would suggest he was going to be 40 next month. Oh well maybe Jamil is 42 and Asif is 40 😂😂😂😂. He uses his Asif name on the government Website with his home address so that’s definitely one of his names 😂

Oh my I’ve gone down a rabbit hole whilst composing this post 🥴😂 so his property company is less than a year old so no files as yet but it was made with a cheap ‘companies made simple’ website for just over £50 😂😂😂😂😂
So just checked another one. That is under a year old and is for a restaurant so no files yet and was made with ‘companies made simple’ 😂
The final one he has under his name is the Indian restaurant that is the newest one (I did think her name was on that though 🤔🤔) so looking at that one there’s a few interesting things. Why was his name changed (😂😂😂🫠) from Mr Asif to Mr MD Asif? What does that mean??
Then it looks like in March the company was to be dissolved but now ‘the dissolution of the company has been suspended as an objection has been received by the registrar’ oooooooooo
Now I need to find grims little boss lady fraudulent company again
---
So Grim is director for one restaurant only. There’s a few she’s been director of but they just change the name and dissolve the companies 😂😂 the current figures are showing almost 100k in the red it seems. Also strange is the fact that she seems to be the director then someone else called Alin-florin takes over then they quit and grims is reinstated as director.
All very odd. They are all just a bunch of crooks.
Anyway that was fun for half an hours entertainment. 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, the conversation with the ‘elderly neighbour’ definitely didn’t happen did it grim?
if this person has holidayed in India, im pretty certain they would be far more aware that there is more than one country where ‘brown people’ can originate from. This isn’t someone who is holidaying in butlins every year, (nothing wrong with butlins btw) but my point is, India is quite a niche place for someone to go, so surely they know more about cultures, religions than this d**k gives credit for.
Also considering that Grim and the sorry excuse for a husband both ‘run’ the local Indian restaurant which is in the same town it’s a bit of a bullying that I’m seeing. bleeping bleep

Reactions: 6
I watched her story on this and don’t believe her for one moment. I’ve been there and also did a tour of the Golden Triangle and yeah let’s just say people that go to those areas will not be making comments like this. In fact nobody would make comments like this and the fact she reckons she’s only talked to this poor woman a couple of times, it isn’t something that would be said anyway. Imagine people believing this sad excuse of a woman who hasn’t got anything better to do than make up stories about her neighbours and school mums? People that cry wolf make me so mad especially when it comes to race

Reactions: 12