Girls Aloud #3 Nobody sees The Show unless the queue says so

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, both my work colleagues, my actual sisters, and everyone in between get on my t*ts regularly, it doesn’t mean I don’t like them? 😂

Articles like that are dumb because they just read like every interaction between them has to be positive and wholesome. Call me when they’re pulling a Naomi Campbell and throwing things at each other.
Absolutely- to be honest it's pure misogyny.

Reactions: 2

I think everyone is pretty much aware they are touring for the money and fame and not because they all get along like sisters who shared a special time together.
Oh please like people can't change and grow up over the course of 11 years. I think they all finally matured and realised girls aloud was the only way any of them could have a career doing what they love (singing and dancing) and the differences that existed between them were all abit high school and nothing close to insurmountable!

Reactions: 6
The way you can tell what songs they're rehearsing by the choreography. 🤣 One week today til my show! I don't think I've ever been so excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seeing them just makes me so sad as I just think of how Sarah would have loved this. She was the one who always loved being in the band the most imo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone buy the VIP package? Gift wrapped kitty cat? I seem to have these ticket but unsure what it means? I have received no kitty cat in the mail gift wrapped or otherwise……

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did anyone buy the VIP package? Gift wrapped kitty cat? I seem to have these ticket but unsure what it means? I have received no kitty cat in the mail gift wrapped or otherwise……
You're standing at the front in between the catwalks! 🎁🐱

Sadly this is the norm for merch now. I saw Take That the other week and the prices were similar.
If it was at least a bit more exciting I wouldn't mind as much but £70 for a plain jumper?!

Reactions: 3
Lucky you!!

'Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Zone -
The first package listed is the Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat package.
This is the one that looks as though it will get you the best view of the girls as you will get to be at the front of the stage - right in the pit. You'll also get some exclusive Girls Aloud merch.

Included in the package is:

• Standing inside the thrust/pit
  • Gift wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Lanyard
  • Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat Tote Bag'

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll deffo be buying a t-shirt, love the beige jumper but not for £70. 4 week on Saturday until my Leeds show 🪩🎉

Reactions: 1
Lucky you!!

'Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Zone -
The first package listed is the Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat package.
This is the one that looks as though it will get you the best view of the girls as you will get to be at the front of the stage - right in the pit. You'll also get some exclusive Girls Aloud merch.

Included in the package is:

• Standing inside the thrust/pit
  • Gift wrapped Kitty Kat VIP Lanyard
  • Gift Wrapped Kitty Kat Tote Bag'
Crikey I’m not really a mosh pit kinda girl 😂 this is what happens when you let them younger ones from the WhatsApp group book the tickets

• Haha
Reactions: 6