Gary C #2 Sortie your life out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was manageable a decade or two ago now is having a massive impact on park operations and ride capacity times due to the numbers of people jumping the line.
We once had a LL for Slinky Dog shortly before park closing. The queue was out of the lightning lane queue, and it turned out it was because the CMs were not letting anyone with DAS in until exactly the last minute. A CM told me reason for this was because people were regularly getting a DAS return time for late in the day, redeeming it, then managing to get another before park close. Which meant the people who joined the Standby queue were often waiting longer than the posted wait time due to an influx of guests with DAS in the LL queue.

My assumption things like this have knock on effect for CMs working over time, and in turn Disney having staff clocking out well after their shift.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just watching a makeup influencer on youtube and she explains why she doesnt go to PR invites due to social anxiety. This is something i used to relate to a lot and she sounds very genuine. Despite it, she also worked before YT as a sport’s coach but lost her job during covid.

The contrast of Gary going up to random people screaming at them.
When Gary talks about it, it honestly just sounds like he gets exhausted from exerting himself from his normal level of 0% energy. It’s more like he just isnt used to having to do something.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
If Gary sneezed after eating toast he’d declare himself celiac. Unlike most people, who dread being ill or having a chronic condition, Gary relishes the thought because it gets him out of doing things, gives him victim status, lets him manipulate his parents.

Reactions: 2