Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose she'd be happy just to get her foot in the door somewhere in London and try to make a name for herself somehow. Wasn't Mork there for years? Doing what I've no idea.
Mork seems to like to latch onto rich girlfriends. Didn't he have access to a private jet with the wan in London? It's only flying commercial that brings out the fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mork seems to like to latch onto rich girlfriends. Didn't he have access to a private jet with the wan in London? It's only flying commercial that brings out the fear.
Yeah if he licks a few drawers and goes on private jet heā€™s fine šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™d say Doiz was sickened with all the press about her earnings, shes said before she canā€™t handle any negative feedback, and what sheā€™s been paid and gifted outside of her public funded job is shameful. The greasy spoon of a fiancĆ©e worked in BBC šŸ˜‚ I wouldnā€™t class being a drawer sniffer living off Big Mac inheritance as an occupation

Reactions: 18
A quick Google shows he ran social media accounts for BBC! Left that to do drawer licking full time :p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not a fan but he can at least hold his own radio presenting.
Not a fan, never was and never will be, I would say he is struggling bigtime. The flaws are all on full display now.
He no longer has researchers doing the work, and from what I have read about the programme, yaps mostly about the same few tired topics all the time.

It will be interesting to see if these two try to make it in the UK. I will never believe she wanted to leave that cushy number at RTE. I still wonder if Noel Kelly tried to play hardball over her contract, and lost.

I still wonder if Noel Kelly tried to play hardball over her contract, and lost.
Yes he did. I read it in some newspaper article. They said he wasnā€™t budging on her fee.
---
Tell me you're raging you were let go without telling me..
Her listenership and viewership figures for her radio and tv shows were atrocious. The hidden camera show lost more that 50% of the viewership by week 3. What does that tell RTE and its sponsors?

She had to be fired. She would be fired in any other private sector organization for non performance.

Last edited:
The UK are Alot stricter on #ad #sp than in Ireland. How will she get away with it? Still under ASAI or UK influencer rules??

Reactions: 5
No mention of the historic Palestine Bohemians game last night from Mother Earth or G2. Dalymount must be too far beneath them.

Reactions: 18
The UK are Alot stricter on #ad #sp than in Ireland. How will she get away with it? Still under ASAI or UK influencer rules??
I presume if it's Irish stuff, it would be under the remit of the ASAI. Not sure though.

I don't know about them being a lot stricter tbh.
Stacey Solomon is just one example of someone who repeatedly ignores the rules re advertisements in the UK. With no apparent comeback most of the time.

Reactions: 6
I presume if it's Irish stuff, it would be under the remit of the ASAI. Not sure though.

I don't know about them being a lot stricter tbh.
Stacey Solomon is just one example of someone who repeatedly ignores the rules re advertisements in the UK. With no apparent comeback most of the time.
Charlotte Dawson never marks anything as an Ad and is getting away with it too

I'm still shocked the momager would allow one of her dotey daughters live so far from her and Huge šŸ¤£ The UK better stock up on the parsley if she does move

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlotte Dawson never marks anything as an Ad and is getting away with it too

I'm still shocked the momager would allow one of her dotey daughters live so far from her and Huge šŸ¤£ The UK better stock up on the parsley if she does move
And broccoli šŸ„¦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Itā€™s funny when you hear Donnacha making smart comments about her getting ā€œgiftsā€

Reactions: 8
What do we think? Link keeps being autoremoved. Goss.ie and Sunday World reporting that sheā€™s headed for London.
The greasy grinny head on that chap gives me the ick!
---
What do we think? Link keeps being autoremoved. Goss.ie and Sunday World reporting that sheā€™s headed for London.
If only ...!
---
In what universe is Mark Mehigan a popular comedian?
Soz... am choking here! Comedian? Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s funny when you hear Donnacha making smart comments about her getting ā€œgiftsā€
Iā€™ve only listened for a few mins the last few mornings on my commute but both times there have been salty comments about her being all about money ā€œshow me the moneyā€ and the one this morning about the brands, canā€™t remember it exactly šŸ¤£šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve only listened for a few mins the last few mornings on my commute but both times there have been salty comments about her being all about money ā€œshow me the moneyā€ and the one this morning about the brands, canā€™t remember it exactly šŸ¤£šŸ˜†
Those two lads must be a bit anxious now tbf. Projecting

Reactions: 11
Those two lads must be a bit anxious now tbf. Projecting
At least Donners can do a bit of punditing and to be honest he's probably better suited to it. Always sounds like he's badly reading off a script like a child made to read in front of a class when he's on radio. Corl should be sweating.

But if you look at the three of them individually they're all annoying and lacking talent. Whoever thought 3 fools would make decent morning radio.

Reactions: 23