Fopperholic Nikki Ryan #116 Saint frankenfopp prikki of Warwick 6 surgeries in 6 minutes for 6p results

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly couldn’t be friends with someone who didn’t work but moaned about how shattered they were. She does nothing!!

Pilates and a crap supermarket lunch with her mum. Who is she appealing to there? The Pilates mums will be appalled by her processed fridge raiders and the ribena drinkers won’t be paying £30 a time for reformer pilates!?!

And why not treat her mum to an actual lunch out?! Oh I know because she has no minnie and can’t count the calories in it. Such a sad sad life.

Reactions: 13
I know I'm not a 'nutrition coach' but I'm wondering if living such a fat free life could be adding to the 'exhaustion' and dry hair. I mean, who'd have thought being under nourished might be causing these things.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know I'm not a 'nutrition coach' but I'm wondering if living such a fat free life could be adding to the 'exhaustion' and dry hair. I mean, who'd have thought being under nourished might be causing these things.
this is exactly why she's probably tired, dry haired etc..... she thinks she eats healthy but she doesn't really - no 'good' fats in her diet..... instead of a tub of FF greek yoghurt why not have a smaller tub of normal ... it has to taste nicer !! , use olive oil to cook.... etc.... I don't buy any 'diet' food these days I'd rather have less of decent stuff..... she doesn't really nourish her body with decent food .... all high protien, low/no fat, processed, lack of water..... also thought she couldn't have caffeine ??? but today had to have two coffee's as so tired?!!

Reactions: 13
I can’t tell if she’s just grubby with dirt or if she’s only tanned her feet. What a state. And she’s defo photoshopped the cankles, no way are they that slim - magic mirror strikes again! 😂

IMG_3719.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Bizarrely enough I’ve actually got one of those dresses. Except it looked so terrible and frumpy on, I now wear it as a nightie. Wouldn’t dream of leaving the house in it.

Reactions: 5
Anyone wanting it, no need to comment links, it's from Matalan.
0ver 400 people have sent 'dress' or 'links'.... for that bleeping tshirt - are these people seriously that incapable of searching themselves.... it's a basic long t and she's knicker fizzing.... her feet look grubby and her toes are so, so, so long !!!!

ETA - her legs look grey..... she's a very strange colour in the leg department lol

Reactions: 8
Yep. Never worn a hat ever til he started going bald.

She looks like she’s a guide on a school trip telling the kids about the plants in those pictures!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yep. Never worn a hat ever til he started going bald.

She looks like she’s a guide on a school trip telling the kids about the plants in those pictures!
Surprised she hasn’t booked the baine in for a hair transplant with her dupe surgeon!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be buying comments asking for links. Surely people aren’t that brain dead. Unless they all feel so sorry for Nikki and her dying social media career they’re doing it like throwing coins in a homeless persons hat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t tell if she’s just grubby with dirt or if she’s only tanned her feet. What a state. And she’s defo photoshopped the cankles, no way are they that slim - magic mirror strikes again! 😂

View attachment 2935889
They look like mucky feet to me! Long time lurker, just been able to comment. This woman has irritated the tit out if me for years!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What odd pictures those last few on her Insta. Her strange fake hair and the boys and whatever the hell she’s telling them. Weirdo.

Reactions: 6
Bizarrely enough I’ve actually got one of those dresses. Except it looked so terrible and frumpy on, I now wear it as a nightie. Wouldn’t dream of leaving the house in it.
It would look ok with some doc
0ver 400 people have sent 'dress' or 'links'.... for that bleeping tshirt - are these people seriously that incapable of searching themselves.... it's a basic long t and she's knicker fizzing.... her feet look grubby and her toes are so, so, so long !!!!

ETA - her legs look grey..... she's a very strange colour in the leg department lol
Isn’t it matalan? Why not just Google T-shirt dress! 🤣 notice they ask for her dress not her shoes. Least she’s wearing that over those hideous stretchy eBay ones she lived in last year x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love her to do a Q&A so I could ask her how she adjusted from having a career to becoming a housewife. She'd hate that, but thats what she is - and she barely does that!!
Doesn't clean and barely cooks. Unsure what she does that makes her so so so busy?

Her instagram is not a job, I'm sorry but she doesn't do any content strategy, work on engagement, barely any ads or promotion, never guest on podcasts etc etc. She doesn't even respond to comments now, an ai bot does! #link. She does IG as she loves to be someone people aspire to be like. Hence her SW job. I believe she is blind to who she actually is, because who that is, is someone she doesn't like. (We all have that in common with disliking her lol)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.