Flavia Stuttgen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her recent reel of her prancing around- she really is a plain jane isn’t she? No discerning talent or unique look another, I don’t even think Botox and filler could make her better looking or less plain.

She's still buying open mule shoes even though she cannot walk in them at all. The dress is gorgeous on her but she is far from graceful in her movement

Reactions: 4
Now she's had her ozempic weightless, she's got juicy tits. Maybe she will come across more fem now
Nailed it. She’s been trying to lose weight for ages and now miraculously she’s talking about losing weight. Ofc it’s Ozempic

• Heart
She’s embarrassed she’s had to do it this way isn’t she? Only reason she must be hiding it!

Reactions: 1
Given she tried everything to reduce her legs and waist and couldn't, it has to be Ozempic and perhaps even more lipo.

Of course it's her own business and she can keep it private if she wishes however she is inviting speculation by commenting on her weightloss over this last month.
Either own it or shut up about it.

Reactions: 9
Given she tried everything to reduce her legs and waist and couldn't, it has to be Ozempic and perhaps even more lipo.

Of course it's her own business and she can keep it private if she wishes however she is inviting speculation by commenting on her weightloss over this last month.
Either own it or shut up about it.
It is definitely wegovy/ozempic. She’s such a fool. She’ll have to be on that stuff for life if she wants to keep the weight off. So it’s going to a be a very expensive and possible side effect filled future for her. I think she actually looks more masculine with her more angular shape. She’s smug as duck about it though.

Reactions: 7
She can’t stop going on about it and loves herself even more now if that was even possible!
---
Oh god just seen the white swimsuit reel! I’m embarrassed for her! A montage of 4 second clips of her wiggling about on a sunbed to show off. It’s so amateur it’s horrific!!!

Last edited:
So she was in ibiza for work? What work? I never see AD on her stories (well maybe once for Jo malone)
She must be raking in cash from the aff links that she does.
She really does think she's something special. Figures like hers are ten a penny on social media, even more so now from ozempic came on the scene.
She has fake boobs, lipo legs and bum yes she looks brilliant but no more than any of the other fame hungry instahuns.

Refers to herself as having a “Hot mum bod” on her stories. I can’t actually deal with her ego, there are far, far more women in better shape than her in my local gym!

Reactions: 5
She's a legend in her own lunchtime.
I still don't get what all of these campaigns are that she goes here there and everywhere to shoot?
Anyone any idea?

Reactions: 3
Nah!!! Just walks down the road clomping around like a fella with a Bruce Forsyth chin and a rough French accent on Ozempic. Nothing special