Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mondo spoiled Fantasmic. He’s literally spoiled new details. I guess everyone saw it, it’s not a surprise anymore. I hate spoiling the upcoming events before it comes out. Disney don’t spoil, but in the hands of these streamers, they spoil so it’s not a surprise magic anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mondo spoiled Fantasmic. He’s literally spoiled new details. I guess everyone saw it, it’s not a surprise anymore. I hate spoiling the upcoming events before it comes out. Disney don’t spoil, but in the hands of these streamers, they spoil so it’s not a surprise magic anymore.
Yeah. I saw that. He’s a douchebag! I’m still going to see it, but I’m sure he will park himself right in front of Rivers of America on Friday and Saturday
---
Anyone go to Demi’s sale? MysteryBae loves Demi’s charity.
People really camped out for her sale 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wait what??🤣🤣🤣 So he thinks Disney media would like to “invite” someone like him for Tiana’s ride at Disneyland? Someone like to exposed everything before opening day? Disney is not fool enough like Universal or Knotts.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch mysterybae's (Kirstyn) stories about her going to the dermatologist in like beverly hills or some rich city? She found the doctor from "The Doctors" tv show, lol. Like she thought she had to go to some fancy doctor to get checked. Then she complained she paid all this money for a 2 hour drive, $40 in gas, and all for a 15 minute checkup. It was hilarious..... she's delulu or thinks she's some celebrity.

OH. And get this.... while she's parking.... she's asking how these people in the middle of the day are just walking and shopping these brand stores on regular weekday. She's asking... so what do they do that they're able to just shop like that and not working, etc. NEWSFLASH! NEWSFLASH! You're with a deadbeat grifter that fathered your child. You have 2 children to which Mondo does not acknowledge the one that's not his. You did not make smart choices lady and so you deal with the hand you're dealt. Stop whining and complaining Kirstyn.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Anyone watch mysterybae's (Kirstyn) stories about her going to the dermatologist in like beverly hills or some rich city? She found the doctor from "The Doctors" tv show, lol. Like she thought she had to go to some fancy doctor to get checked. Then she complained she paid all this money for a 2 hour drive, $40 in gas, and all for a 15 minute checkup. It was hilarious..... she's delulu or thinks she's some celebrity.

OH. And get this.... while she's parking.... she's asking how these people in the middle of the day are just walking and shopping these brand stores on regular weekday. She's asking... so what do they do that they're able to just shop like that and not working, etc. NEWSFLASH! NEWSFLASH! You're with a deadbeat grifter that fathered your child. You have 2 children to which Mondo does not acknowledge the one that's not his. You did not make smart choices lady and so you deal with the hand you're dealt. Stop whining and complaining Kirstyn.
Yes! She was complaining that she was in Beverly Hills! She’s an idiot coming from her growing up in the valley. Lol, I doubt she’s been working, she mentioned she drives one day per week. 😬 . What’s weird about her post is that she is CONVINCED That a doctor from the doctors is legitimately going to help her. I mean, she believes EVERYTHING she sees lol that’s embarrassing

• Heart
Lol, I doubt she’s been working
She gets $3,120 in government monthly cash benefits for staying at home and doing nothing (paid for by taxpayers like you).

When people get wind of this, she mentions her “work” to try and change sentiment. She specifically mentions the “Travel Agent Job” which is setup as a referral business so she doesn’t have to report any income but instead gets paid in future cruise credit.

Mondo and her are indeed “the biggest grifters” out of all the Disney Grifters.

Finally, she only drives one day a week because there are car insurance plans in California that allow you to just insure you as a driver on select days out of a month.

She’d rather have an Inspire Key and bum rides than have the ability to drive somewhere in a car 24/7/365.

Last edited:
  • Heart