Farfromfat126

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you’re saying and would agree if if was a personal party (they all do that and it grinds my gears 🤣) but she works for a global company who have more money than a horse can 💩 there’s literally no incentive for her to get them one for free unless she’s been pulled up on her “influencing” and is trying to butter them up.

I get what you’re saying and would agree if if was a personal party (they all do that and it grinds my gears 🤣) but she works for a global company who have more money than a horse can 💩 there’s literally no incentive for her to get them one for free unless she’s been pulled up on her “influencing” and is trying to butter them up.
Good point 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m quite surprised this thread isn’t as active as it should be - she’s absolutely awful. A working contradiction and a complete narcissist. I use to really enjoy her content but she’s insufferable.

Reactions: 6
She’s just dropped a grand like it’s nothing on that work she’s had done to her face!!

She’s just dropped a grand like it’s nothing on that work she’s had done to her face!!
And she still looks no better for it. The way she sucks her lips in she looks like a bleeping weirdo. She’s actually so hyper I can’t watch her anymore. She needs therapy not surgery. I wonder if her husband cheating has made her like this as when I first started to follow her she was alright yet now she’s obsessed with looks. Like I’ve said before it’s no way to be around her daughter she’ll end up with problems herself if she’s not careful

Terrible update from her tonight 😔. Honestly hoping for the best for her. What a shock that would be 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 3
So why doesn’t she stay off social media and deal with it with her family…….oh that’s right she just LOVES the attention 🙄. She can still go out tho not one to pass up on a meal out without the kids you know coz family comes first when it suits

Reactions: 2
I’m not her biggest fan but I do really feel for her just now. I can’t believe that I’m actually defending her going out etc but I have a really good friend who went through similar 6 years ago and she did the exact same as Charlotte and got us all up and out. It was just her coping mechanism to carry on regardless and I’m sure that’s what’s happening with her

Reactions: 2
God her face on stories today. Whoever dies her Botox needs striking off. So many wrinkles above her eyebrows but her forehead didn’t move. It made her look like she’s got actual slugs stuck on as eyebrows. She needs to rein it in. And don’t we know it she’d love to get her brain tumour cut out. She’s addicted to surgery