F1 Chatter #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say i really hate how Lando is selling his merch lately πŸ˜•. Telling people a drop is coming only on Wednesday by posting just this and nothing more.

And now they posted this saying the drop is in 1h, without showing people what it will look like.

And lets not even talk about the crazy prices.
I am in a position where i have enough money to not worry too much about spending it on some merch but everyone is not this lucky. They should tell people in advance so they can choose what they want to buy and save money for it πŸ˜•

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I must say i really hate how Lando is selling his merch lately πŸ˜•. Telling people a drop is coming only on Wednesday by posting just this and nothing more.

And now they posted this saying the drop is in 1h, without showing people what it will look like.

And lets not even talk about the crazy prices.
I am in a position where i have enough money to not worry too much about spending it on some merch but everyone is not this lucky. They should tell people in advance so they can choose what they want to buy and save money for it πŸ˜•
Exactly, it's like info about concerts being revealed few days before sales start so people literally have no chance to prepare for an expense they would otherwise be willing to make...

At least it should be revealed what it is (I think it might be good)

Reactions: 6
aawwww, this lil boy's so adorable!!

---
I am here for FP1, bring on the boring track F1 and surprise me!
---
mingle with us, Lewis!
298e0f48f000de6fcd31a10b23d0c40a2fd4a435.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Going to watch FP1 myself now, while having a glass of rose and looking up at Lisbon Jesus, hoping he will #bless us for the rest of the weekend 🀞

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh bloody hell I forgot about FP1!! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I've been so engrossed in the local election news and the hotness of Lando I forgot there was actual action to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh bloody hell I forgot about FP1!! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I've been so engrossed in the local election news and the hotness of Lando I forgot there was actual action to watch
and Jenson is there this weekend

too bad I can;t see him, but if he is commentating I will ditch f1tv audio to listen to Sky's audio with Jenson (why didn;t they pair him up with Nico, they will produce golden quotes with every corner)

but now I see Ruth Buscombe (who joined f1tv for the rest of the season) will be commentating fp1 :LOL: I am waiting to see if Jenson is on sky's commentary

update: ohh, yes he is, fp1 better be interesting if I will have to watch it twice with two different commentaries :ROFLMAO: (if not fp1 then sprint quali)
---
162a2706e04512936542fa3042da0169e5ae1edb.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Seing that empty chair with the Newey plate sure is something...

Reactions: 3
So very glad McLaren bought ALL the upgrades to a race weekend with one practise session 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.