Erim Kaur #14 Buying bots and fake awards, she is still such a bore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all her post reminds me off is the fact her dad was the admin of the Facebook sisterhood girls group. A literal group full of young girls and he was monitoring. Creep.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Says she has a 6/7/8 figure business but can't read a basic P&L? No wonder we don't believe her numbers ;)

Screenshot_20240417-124727~2.png

Screenshot_20240417-124723~2.png

• Haha
Thereā€™s always a bleeping sale on her tit. Is she really serious with it only happens twice year

• Haha
What a proud achievement. Iā€™m sure loads of girls inspire to be bottle girls which is why we needed these life lessons šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Also Iā€™m assuming she means condom when she says ā€œparking ticketā€?

---
She also needs to wash her hair. Thereā€™s more grease on her head than in a chip pan šŸ¤®

Reactions: 3
I'm so confused by this chick sticking her ass out every chance she gets and dressing quite inappropriately, who is her target market? .

What/WHO is her audience? I just don't get it.

She claims it's a sisterhood but all she does is lip sync to cringey videos all "sexy" are we meant to hype her up? What? I'm so baffled lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m so confused by her too
She has absolutely no charisma either
And her clothes are 2014 from
The shops like select

think I mentioned that before somewhere

She reminds of a girl on Instagram called Esha Jasā€™s who is also equally obsessed or perhaps more obsessed with her hair ā€¦

Reactions: 5
She wasnā€™t a bottle girl, she was a door girl. She used to talk about its all the timešŸ¤„

• Haha
She is desperately sticking her ass out so much to make it look like sheā€™s got one šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ sis your flat, just embrace it
IMG_1619.jpeg

Why does she look like a witch
IMG_1623.jpeg

Soooo quirky guys, cant take her anywhere šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She legit looks like she needs to pass wind everytime she sticks her ass out šŸ¤£

• Haha
Hi yall been MIA because I started at a new job thatā€™s got me busy as fuckkkk (sorry to burst your bubble that your trolls are all unemployed erim). I totally forgot about her existence for 4 months until her stupid kadak chai video appeared on my feed šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha