Emmylou loves #130 should be “One louniebird in her hand is worth two Eric’s in her bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at her mentioning "i dont own zoe moss anymore". Like she was some powerful clothing empire mogul. You owned 49% of an overpriced ali express line of clothing. Hardly something to gloat about.
Money really is all that matters to her. She thinks being rich is such a flex. I know a few fezzas on here who have a lot more than her financially and still their number one achievement is their kids. Not to say they're not proud of their careers and other achievements. Just that their finances dont come first for them but quality family time instead.
I don’t understand this sudden hanging out at Zoe Loss & why on earth they’d be wanting anything to do with EL after offloading her.

Reactions: 22
It is - they have many different names. Bit like shifting sand :unsure:
I got blocked by EL & Zoe Loss when I politely asked why the majority of clothes at the Geelong pop up store had tags with this label & only some jogger pants had Zoe Loss tags (despite the ginormous Zoe Loss sign out the front).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So from this this loving post by her grandmother, filled with words like “beautiful” “miss you” “gorgeous girl” “love you lots” you focus on the misspelt name and double down to your declaration that Nana is a tit bleep?

Dayum gurl….I’d hate to be your birthday buddy at work when I cook you up a double dark choc, cream filled, mud cake with fudge frosting and imported cherries on top in my suburban Hovel….only to be told that you like white chocolate and locally grown cherries 🍒

Who would be the tit bleep then? Me or Nicole the Office Manager who fucked up your dietary requirements 😉

In the end, I wish my Nana was still alive to misspell my name on a farken FB post.
View attachment 2936607
Fucken rat faced Nicole 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting … I’m sure she was home for her birthday last year so maybe she flew out after that and did miss C’s birthday. Although that’s a pretty tit-bleep thing for a mother to go on a dick chase and miss her kid’s 11th birthday.
Just went back on last years thread. Mothers Day was on 14 May last year, she flew to Sydney on a Monday 15 May for IMG stayed there to film for Everyday Gourmet on Tuesday.

I got blocked by EL & Zoe Loss when I politely asked why the majority of clothes at the Geelong pop up store had tags with this label & only some jogger pants had Zoe Loss tags (despite the ginormous Zoe Loss sign out the front).
I haven't bought from Little Party Dress in awhile but their tags said Lorraine.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Emmy saw or spoke to her daughter on her actual birthday.
The possibilities include:

A. Why would I, I show my love in honey joys and fairy bread.
B. Calling Alove to ask what date Camellia was born.
C. Doesn’t an Instagram birthday shout out and baby pics count?
D. Mmmmm, lasagne

• Haha
Remember that very expensive meat restaurant she went to in the last year or so? Made a big show of filming out the front ignoring other diners trying to get it. Botswana butchers, went under this week due to massive outstanding bills including tax. No wonder she loved it there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Last year right before Mumma fckd off to Vegas she crammed her own birthday in where she fed all the beatz crew enuff food for a year and im positive they prob still have leftovers!! - And she got the #gifted cabana at hot springs for Camwillias bday! And she took frozen party pies and a rank cake!! No guests other than her and Alove and the siblings! Was all a rush job before Vegas!!!

I think she fit Vidas birthday in there somewhere between, and then it was the sad dinner of subway and board games the night before she left..... and following month she declared on Studio10 -
She hated crime too!!! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2936858View attachment 2936859View attachment 2936862View attachment 2936863View attachment 2936865
What does her sweatshirt say? Is it Aero or Ferrero?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Granny Phuong has always spelt it with 2 M’s whenever she posts. Can’t blame her - she hardly knows her grand-daughter because her selfish mother never takes her children to see her! 😤
To be fair, she could be the one spelling it correctly and ELL is the one that doesn’t know how it is spelt 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: This was already said.. oof.. I know better than to not read all comments before commenting but my fat little fingers get so excited and jump the gun

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s clear that even IMG can’t get her many gigs. I’m laughing to myself imagining the text messages her poor account manager must be receiving daily every time poor Emmy sees someone else on the gram at events the deluded A lister thinks she should be attending.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those throw back photos shows how Aaron is way hotter than Emmy too. Usually this wouldn’t matter but I enjoy it 😀
Emmy was punching alright 🤜
---
I don’t understand this sudden hanging out at Zoe Loss & why on earth they’d be wanting anything to do with EL after offloading her.
Maybe it was part of the contract that she would promote the brand still 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
We’re having a birthday/anniversary break in the heart of Melbourne so no risk of bumping into little old Amy but dear god the urge to suggest a day at the SMM is killing me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re having a birthday/anniversary break in the heart of Melbourne so no risk of bumping into little old Amy but dear god the urge to suggest a day at the SMM is killing me 😬
Last time I was in Melbourne someone suggested it to me. It was hard not to laugh out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look, this occurred to me this morning and I cannot unsee it and therefore I ask;

Is it just me that sees it; or do we seem to have our very own baby reindeer in port melbourne?

I mean, they could be sisters......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just went back on last years thread. Mothers Day was on 14 May last year, she flew to Sydney on a Monday 15 May for IMG stayed there to film for Everyday Gourmet on Tuesday.

I haven't bought from Little Party Dress in awhile but their tags said Lorraine.
Doesn’t make a difference. All still crap quality mass produced Ali-Baba fast fashion that we are paying way over the odds for.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.