Emma Mcvey #11 Dee Dee Beadle is no longer a wife while Gaz is having the time of his life!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rite guys I’ve looked again. It’s not Emma’s address. It’s the house next door to hers. Can’t believe she’s dating the guy from next door!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Meeting the kids so early on is a red flag to me, they’ve gone from having a family unit to their dad living in a separate house and them now moving to a new house without their mum having a new man around them so quick. She could easily spend time with him when they’re with Gaz, even let him have the 50/50 which I’m sure he’d love to

Reactions: 21
I wonder if that poster will come back and berate Emma for moving on too quickly like she did with Gaz 😂
Hi yes that’s me, yes I did berate gaz for moving on quickly and I’ll now do the same with Emma. If she’s had him in the house where their dad once lived that’s absolutely wild to me and so sad for the kids. I can only her hope both Gary AND her wait until they know it’s serious before introducing any new partners to the kids…
Anyways as Iv said before we are all allowed to share different opinions there’s no rule that to stay on the thread we must all have the same opinion. Simply agree to disagree. No need to be sarcastic about someone having a slightly different view on things 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi yes that’s me, yes I did berate gaz for moving on quickly and I’ll now do the same with Emma. If she’s had him in the house where their dad once lived that’s absolutely wild to me and so sad for the kids. I can only her hope both Gary AND her wait until they know it’s serious before introducing any new partners to the kids…
Anyways as Iv said before we are all allowed to share different opinions there’s no rule that to stay on the thread we must all have the same opinion. Simply agree to disagree. No need to be sarcastic about someone having a slightly different view on things 🥱
Shes already introduced the kids to him and posted a lovely family pic....

Reactions: 5
If u zoom in to the house next door it's 102
I don’t want to get us in trouble here but Emma doesn’t live at the same address James is listed at. There’s a house between 102 and 104 in their street. Search back through sold prices for their street and you’ll see what I mean

Reactions: 3
Making a reel of her, the kids and a new man is wild to me. Like they're a happy family??
At least Gaz has kept things separate.

Reactions: 18
I don’t want to get us in trouble here but Emma doesn’t live at the same address James is listed at. There’s a house between 102 and 104 in their street. Search back through sold prices for their street and you’ll see what I mean
I’ll be honest I don’t know where they live exactly, but with the whole address thing - am I misremembering or didn’t they like join to properties with their “marital home”. It may be someone else I remember doing that, but I know they did a ton of huge changes with their place once they got it.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, imagine going to the bother of propping your phone up against a rock on the path, setting it to record, walking 10 metres away, and then the pair of you stand in shot, snog and pretend to be all in love for the camera. All so that you can post it to Instagram for attention/backlash. The life of an influencer is bleeping ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sorry but they weren’t even married for 2 years crazy that they would get married spend all
That money on a wedding what’s the point to not even make it 2 years I know people divorce all the time and are married less than that but I just think it makes a joke out the whole
Getting married thing. And to move on so quick both of them. I’m prob just old I been married 16 years been with husband 20
And we been good and bad times but always made it and if we were to break up the last thing I would do is move on 10
Months maybe cause I been married so long I prob wouldn’t bother 😂 be happy for a bit of freedom maybe but still I can’t get my head round it

Reactions: 12
Can someone give me a hint on where the house is please? I want to be nosey at it!

Reactions: 2
Making a reel of her, the kids and a new man is wild to me. Like they're a happy family??
At least Gaz has kept things separate.
Have we actually see any pics of Gaz and Emma with their new partners and the children?
---
Don’t worry…definitely think there’s some projection here! 100% agree with you on the introductions point… although I don’t think there is anything to say that either of the new partners has been introduced yet?

Reactions: 5