Eastenders # 32 I lived there for 30 years and never touched an eel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Bobby leaving I wonder if Cindy is going to kill him or get him put in prison. There's no way she's letting him murdering lucy lie.

Reactions: 6
I’m a returning viewer, after 20 years of tuning out, I tuned back in at Christmas. I’m spending much of my time on the EE Wikipedia seeing who everyone is . I know they’re all related in some way shape or form, it’s incredible 😂

Loving these threads - am I allowed to say how gorgeous Jack is…. Or have I gone too far?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m a returning viewer, after 20 years of tuning out, I tuned back in at Christmas. I’m spending much of my time on the EE Wikipedia seeing who everyone is . I know they’re all related in some way shape or form, it’s incredible 😂

Loving these threads - am I allowed to say how gorgeous Jack is…. Or have I gone too far?
Jack and Max are the correct Branning brothers to fancy.

Still scarred by all those Derek photos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jack and Max are the correct Branning brothers to fancy.

Still scarred by all those Derek photos
Erm *JOEY Branning* was the hottest!!!
In fact cousin Lauren, Lucy, and Whitless were in a love square with him from what I remember 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Erm *JOEY Branning* was the hottest!!!
In fact cousin Lauren, Lucy, and Whitless were in a love square with him from what I remember 👀

I didn't say hottest Branning, I said the correct Branning brothers to fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been away working abroad and finally managed to catch up today!

I am soooo sick of Whitney, she needs to go now. Can’t be arsed with nine months of Sonia being pregnant and the inevitable Christmas birth too.

Highlight of the week was “no… and don’t call me Honey” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw some of Hollyoaks a couple of weeks ago and thought one of them looked familiar. Took me ages to work out it was Rita Simon’s! Cant figure out what’s different about her
Well she's older now of course and her face looks a bit puffy. I caught some of Hollyoaks the other day. OMG it's utter tit, makes Eastenders look highbrow by comparison. Poor Rita is probably gutted about being a third rate soap now.

Reactions: 1
Watching cleaning up on netflix. The actress who plays Yolande is in it. I didn't know she changed her voice for EastEnders! She sounds completely different

Reactions: 5
I didn't say hottest Branning, I said the correct Branning brothers to fancy.
I know but as a juxtaposition I wanted to mention Joey as their nephew 😂
Joey being of Derek’s offspring was surprisingly the best looking one out the bunch, his peers were very jel!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Drunk Linda is getting on my wick now, why is no one bothered about how lose her tongue is? Get her to rehab. Poor Yolande, hope she tells someone else soon. We need Denzel to wack the pastor up. Lexi scank eyes towards Nadine, out that witch soon please, taking money for a flat now! What happened to the one she was in? Ffs Zack, Bianca is going to go mental.

Reactions: 8
I'm fed up of the local drunk Linda 😭 just piss off to rehab now.

Reactions: 15