Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own correct but if a doctor was Muslim , Hindu, Jewish etc people wouldn’t mention that they’re religious.
I didn’t mention a particular religion though?

But yes, if she’s volunteering her professional services fair play.

I'd love to know who all the pre hospital staff are that are singing her praises in her DM's I doubt there's one , she's notoriously not liked here in Ireland and actually the pre hospital/ emergency department community is smaller then she thinks her reputation across the Irish Sea isn't all that either . #nob

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'd love to know who all the pre hospital staff are that are singing her praises in her DM's I doubt there's one , she's notoriously not liked here in Ireland and actually the pre hospital/ emergency department community is smaller then she thinks her reputation across the Irish Sea isn't all that either . #nob
Interesting. Why don't people like her? She has always said that 'the powers that be' don't like her vocal call-outs of the system here, but she certainly gives the impression that the people on the ground support her. And in fairness she does seem to get lots of invites to participate in conferences, student training etc.
---
Edited to add - I can 100% see why people don't like her personally, with her ego the size of a small country. I'm curious whether they don't rate her professionally too?

Last edited:
Interesting. Why don't people like her? She has always said that 'the powers that be' don't like her vocal call-outs of the system here, but she certainly gives the impression that the people on the ground support her. And in fairness she does seem to get lots of invites to participate in conferences, student training etc.
---
Edited to add - I can 100% see why people don't like her personally, with her ego the size of a small country. I'm curious whether they don't rate her professionally too?
Unfriendly, speaks down to people , thinks she is a cut above and her opinions of pre hospital EMS here are more often then not disrespectful, her percentages the other day re 40% of calls being trauma , a call for a broken finger registers as trauma , a fall with minor injury registers as a trauma not all trauma calls are multisystem life threatening calls . Her speaking down about the skill set here is inaccurate she should educate herself on this like most medical professionals who work along side pre hospital staff do. Anyone can be invited to speak at talks doesn't mean they are liked in the field . There's far better then her for all she makes out she's great that's her own opinion of herself .

Reactions: 5
Unfriendly, speaks down to people , thinks she is a cut above and her opinions of pre hospital EMS here are more often then not disrespectful, her percentages the other day re 40% of calls being trauma , a call for a broken finger registers as trauma , a fall with minor injury registers as a trauma not all trauma calls are multisystem life threatening calls . Her speaking down about the skill set here is inaccurate she should educate herself on this like most medical professionals who work along side pre hospital staff do. Anyone can be invited to speak at talks doesn't mean they are liked in the field . There's far better then her for all she makes out she's great that's her own opinion of herself .
Thanks for that insight, very interesting!

For someone who doesn't care , she's talking an awful lot about it a few stories and a grid post

Sometimes I don't think its what she's trying to achieve , it's the way she goes about it, she is so condescending and comes accross with a bad attitude and rude , so maybe it's not the message but it's the way it's delivered

Attachments

Reactions: 1
For someone who doesn't care , she's talking an awful lot about it a few stories and a grid post

Sometimes I don't think its what she's trying to achieve , it's the way she goes about it, she is so condescending and comes accross with a bad attitude and rude , so maybe it's not the message but it's the way it's delivered
She's an idiot , I don't know where she gets her figures , but how would a Dr working in Australia know better than someone working frontline here ? How can that be justified ? How are everyone else's stats wrong but hers? And as for "WhatsApp group " convos getting "back to her " who actually cares they are probably speaking their mind like she does except she doesn't like their opinion. #IDIOT

Genuinely why would she not be liked? Would it not help to change the system around a bit? Surely an air ambulance service would be a help?

Reactions: 3
Genuinely why would she not be liked? Would it not help to change the system around a bit? Surely an air ambulance service would be a help?
There is already an air ambulance service 🤣🤣
ETA
She's not liked because of the way she speaks down about the service already in place with zero respect for the pre hospital front line staff here .

Reactions: 1
I don't see how having doctors included on these helicopters along with the current staff could be a negative thing? Surely it would help save more lives.

Reactions: 6
The photo she shared of herself in the aurora she looked far enough along she had a bit of a bump. That explains why she took the meme to heart , can imagine feeling so tit and then a geoup of men make fun of you for being basically being a woman

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The photo she shared of herself in the aurora she looked far enough along she had a bit of a bump. That explains why she took the meme to heart , can imagine feeling so tit and then a geoup of men make fun of you for being basically being a woman
It's horrible to be in the 1 in 8 club absolutely, but why bring it back to the Heli and let's be real women are just as creative as men who's to say it was male/female/non binary that made the meme?!!

She said her self it was a men's whatsapp group, she also showed a meme made about a male doctor and showed the comparisons between the 2 and all the misogyny in her one.

Reactions: 3