Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling shenanigans on those Google reviews, she has a suspiciously high amount of 5 star reviews in a relatively short space of time which definitely are not sporadic or as a result of an exceptional service from this work-shy bint.

I almost went to a dental clinic for aligner treatment a few years ago based off the back of a similarly high volume of 5* reviews, a friend went and was appalled by the service, the dentist's lack of bedside manner and intent on getting through clients in as little time as possible. Turns out the positive reviews were asked for at the end and mandatory for getting "free" whitening trays.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She has an expiry date. The sooner ppl know to stick to what they know ie Kinvara, image and the likes... You won't need to touch her products. Never mind her product but paying her stoopid consultancy fees. Would u be wise. Castor oil people!!! She's a joke.

Reactions: 5
Calling shenanigans on those Google reviews, she has a suspiciously high amount of 5 star reviews in a relatively short space of time which definitely are not sporadic or as a result of an exceptional service from this work-shy bint.

I almost went to a dental clinic for aligner treatment a few years ago based off the back of a similarly high volume of 5* reviews, a friend went and was appalled by the service, the dentist's lack of bedside manner and intent on getting through clients in as little time as possible. Turns out the positive reviews were asked for at the end and mandatory for getting "free" whitening trays.
💯 those reviews are total BS 💩

Reactions: 7
I find it extremely dangerous that she said tretinoin is okay during pregnancy when it is a known teratogen. She has a conflict of interest because she sells these products and can’t even leave pregnant women alone for 9 months in the name of safety, in case they want to buy one of her overpriced products. If your GP won’t give you tretinoin in a bog standard white tube dispensed from a pharmacy, you don’t fecking need it.

Reactions: 3
There is so much more information on skincare and how you don't need to be paying so much for it from PROPER dermatologists I can't understand anyone paying that much to her and buying her overpriced products!

Reactions: 5
So much to do, but doesn't know where to start. Maybe should have got a jump on earlier in the week rather than spending hours reorganising a spice rack. Busy clinic, eh?

Oh, and off for a night away tonight. Again.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Lads she has her breasts out today to promote breast cancer. Is it really necessary to draw attention to a good cause by drawing attention to your body? I’m not so sure.

Reactions: 1
Lads she has her breasts out today to promote breast cancer. Is it really necessary to draw attention to a good cause by drawing attention to your body? I’m not so sure.
The one with the mammogram pic? I thought it was great, I never saw the machine before.

Reactions: 3
This clown did not just tell people to vote for someone in Fine Gael because “ this is a great video he’s a natural ”. Stick to rubbing 40 creams in yer face love ta 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6