Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at this bullshite!! How is she even a GP!!!!

I completely agree with you about Dr Laura but why is this bullshit? its actually factually correct? You dont need to "bleed" every month on the pill. Its not done in other countries and when you think about it its actually brainwashing in one way.

Reactions: 5
I completely agree with you about Dr Laura but why is this bullshit? its actually factually correct? You dont need to "bleed" every month on the pill. Its not done in other countries and when you think about it its actually brainwashing in one way.
Was going to say the same? How is it bullshit?

Reactions: 2
Was going to say the same? How is it bullshit?

Soz ladies! What I meant was her mentioning the Catholic Church and the 7 day rule etc. I'm in my very late 50's and was on the pill for years...the CC was never mentioned except that they didn't allow contraception at all and still don't.

Soz ladies! What I meant was her mentioning the Catholic Church and the 7 day rule etc. I'm in my very late 50's and was on the pill for years...the CC was never mentioned except that they didn't allow contraception at all and still don't.
I've zero time for this wan but it's not the first time I've heard that the 7 day break was for the churchs benefit

Attachments

the 7 or 4 day rule wasnt for the church sure they didnt even approve contraception so shes probably wrong on that but she is right that there is no need for it. I remember thinking the blood would build up and youd have the worst period ever if you took 2 packets back to back..............
Id also say there was a cost element to it also where you would be saving a week by not taking it (when tehcnically you didnt really have to) but sure now its mostly free so all good.

This take that the pope wanted us to bleed whilst on the pill has been mis quoted, but as much as it kills me to say it, she is right and newer thinking is there is no need for the withdrawal bleed.
She is still an absolute melt