Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she shared that dm when the lady put her name in it?? My god.
Came on to post this too. Crazy behaviour from D, shaming that poor woman by sharing something so personal and embarrassing. Dunno how she missed the lady's name.

Reactions: 8
Came on to post this too. Crazy behaviour from D, shaming that poor woman by sharing something so personal and embarrassing. Dunno how she missed the lady's name.
So shocking. A quick insta search and you can find her profile - such a breach of confidentiality

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Vile behavior. I hope to god she’s gotten messages to take it down.

Reactions: 3
Can't see what everyone is referring to, can anyone explain what Dr Dipshit has done?

Reactions: 2
Why has she shared that dm when the lady put her name in it?? My god.
It’s the talking to herself that blows my mind … we all know there’s no one in that room with her so why is she doing that - am scalded for her 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s doing it again sort of… not cutting names out of comments . Eejit

Why is she doing that? There’s 3 stories up all showing the senders’ names!! It’s baffling! Unless she asked for their permission to post?🤔

Why is she doing that? There’s 3 stories up all showing the senders’ names!! It’s baffling! Unless she asked for their permission to post?🤔
I think her arrogance is such that she would never think of these things - if you have the temerity to comment on her post positively or negatively she will never consider your right to anonymity - a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 9
She strikes me as someone who's had a few GDPR breaches if she can't even block out someones name!!!

Reactions: 9
They all look like questions from a comments section so if you were to ask publicly I guess be prepared to have you name there when the answer goes out . Different if they’ve come from a Q box or DMs

The drawing room.....give me strength!

This one is SO try hard it's utterly cringeworthy! Her notions are next level!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Did I just see an aul greasy rasher or two hiding under her eggs. Thought she was veggie and wouldn’t dream of processed foods. Mid life crisis breaking away from her lettuce and carrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 7