Disney In Detail #15 Doesn’t like sugar, doesn’t eat meat, just give her a Wendy’s and a doughnut to eat!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were talking about how the two of them met (V and C) and C mentioned something about they were travelling about and met up at her Mums in Doncaster (Vs). Still strange she never mentions her Dad and now C doesn’t… maybe her Dad doesn’t agree with V loafing about 😂 joking, I know it could be anything
---

She can’t be! 🤯🤯
She does have a little bit of an accent. Listen when she says things like “castle”. The fake “middle class horse girl” accent falls right off. I knew she was Northern but I didn’t know Doncaster specifically.

Based on that pic I posted of her and Catherine on the bench earlier in this thread that would make Catherine about 6’4”.
---

---
And look at how much taller Kate is

View attachment 2930972
Kate is 6ft tall. I reckon Vicky is maybe 5ft5 maximum

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240513_084730_YouTube.jpg

She might have put the pouch back on the shelf, but definitely took that slogan and ran with it 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I always think she says "pass" (as in annual pass) quite strangely in context with the rest of her accent. That explains it.

Reactions: 1
I always think she says "pass" (as in annual pass) quite strangely in context with the rest of her accent. That explains it.
For some reason I feel like she started saying those words differently when she split from Ian, or that’s just when I started noticing it, need to go back and watch old vlogs and listen for it!
---
I looked back at a Q&A video she did 4 years ago when she was still with Ian, and she pronounced “pass” like “arse with a p”. Does she now say it like “ass with a p”? Sorry this is probably not such a thrilling post, but I remember thinking I’m sure she has started saying some words differently since the break up!
---
For some reason I feel like she started saying those words differently when she split from Ian, or that’s just when I started noticing it, need to go back and watch old vlogs and listen for it!
---

I looked back at a Q&A video she did 4 years ago when she was still with Ian, and she pronounced “pass” like “arse with a p”. Does she now say it like “ass with a p”? Sorry this is probably not such a thrilling post, but I remember thinking I’m sure she has started saying some words differently since the break up!
Ok just watched a vlog from the last year and she still says “arse with a p”. Well that was a waste of time and you basically just got to be inside my brain with my thoughts for the last couple of posts 😂 I’m still sure some words changed though… Why am I thinking about this. I am not ok 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve heard her occasionally slip into a West country accent- just goes to show that her voice is as fake as her hair, photographs etc

Reactions: 8
Kate is 6ft, Vicky is 5’6” and Ian is 5’7”. Kate’s height has been mentioned a few times in older vlogs and someone had once asked during a livestream during lockdown how tall they both were. Victoria would never answer a question like that now. A comment like that would totally get deleted.

Kate is 6ft, Vicky is 5’6” and Ian is 5’7”. Kate’s height has been mentioned a few times in older vlogs and someone had once asked during a livestream during lockdown how tall they both were. Victoria would never answer a question like that now. A comment like that would totally get deleted.
I am the same height as Vicky - does this mean I too, am a delicate, dainty, princess who only needs half a frushi roll and a thimble of joffrey's to survive 🩷👸🏼🍓✌🏻✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5'6 is still taller than I thought for her. I assumed she was 5-foot-duck-all like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she is 5’6, I’m five foot and dumpy I thought she was the same 😂

• Haha
It’s also because she films everything from above which she thinks slims her face but it just makes her look dumpier.

Reactions: 5