Diane Lloyd #2 Diane’s losing it (but weight remains the same)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand vertigo is debilitating....but is she really suffering from vertigo? Would you be posting "I didn't die" videos and other random memes / posts? And as she doesn't seem to have many comments or likes is she just scrabbling for anyone to notice her?
And the grubby towel????

All this and she's still professing to be a life coach... you'd have to be completely off your rocker to even consider her as your Life coach!

Reactions: 4
So, Big D has been diagnosed with BPPV.

What can bring on BPPV....

High intensity aerobics 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Keeping the head in the same position for a long time, such as in the dentist chair, at the beauty salon or during strict bed rest.

Mmmmmmm choices, choices.....

(Light hearted as there are other things that can bring it on!)

• Haha
Hello people of the world, it's me, Big M??? WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's reading that straight off Google 🤣

My suggestion is... change your clothes more often
---
And we seem to have stopped losing weight.....

• Haha
Please tell me the ‘advert’ has a picture of her face on it and not just her chest!! Thought it was a different kind of advert then 😂
Wonder who has written that for her, that’s definitely not something she’s written herself

Reactions: 2
No it has her face, she definitely didn't write that, she's copied it from someone, program is an American spelling and apart from that it's literate, which we know just isn't our girl!

I wonder how many people will sign up 🤣

She doesn't have to go back to uni for a while she handed in her work doesn't she mean she doesn't have to sit on her laptop doing uni work and no you didn't drop it in you clicked send on the laptop someone said get you gown and cap ready 🤔 didn't know you have one for online learning #operationshaddowcommence 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she has finished her "2 years degree"
When someone asked what she has been studying she says "bachelor degree" in psychology with counselling.

I'm also studying a bachelor degree of a psychology field (mines psychology with another subject but they are all in the same category) and even full time it would take her 3 years. So she is bull shitting. She's obviously studied a certificate in higher education in those subjects NOT the full bachelor's degree.

I highly doubt she's studied full time and part time is 6 years for the BA.

The delusional Diane strikes again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New 'Why can't i' post.
She has no friends because... she always ends up spewing vile abuse at any one trying to help. Because she isn't authentic. Because she is boastful. Because gets caught out in lies. Because she only sees people as a way to make money. Because she is a narcissist.

And her best friend is food? Wow, that's gotta make the husband and daughter feel special.

She needs to post a video taking actual accountability for all the times she was vicious when we tried to offer good advice in the groups we were all on. Say sorry with no buts. Then start over being real. No memes. No ripping off other people's stuff as her own. No endless water posts. Give us daily real life struggles and success without trying to sell a scheme. That's the only way to claw back some self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 5