Deborah Louise #4 Onlygrans flaps and the fishnet stocking, debs on the Malibu absolutely shocking!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That birthday haul is absolute dog tit considering what they spend on fags and alcohol they can’t get the lad a decent present. Poor boy
his tshirts are bigger than hers 😂 poor bugga hardly got anything, wouldn't be bad but we all know she will have wkd and malibu all weekend

Reactions: 2
Not much of a birthday haul is it! And he’s having the shoes and tshirt on Saturday instead so on his actual birthday he’s got a gummy worm, a toxic slime and shorts and tshirt for the summer 🤦🏼‍♀️ And then her clap backs saying she’s bringing him up to be grateful for the little things etc 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Like I’ve said she’s a terrible mother, picks booze over her kids

Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely deceased at breadsticks living room, it is the epitome of a b&m catalogue 😂 b&m finest 😂😂😂😂 those sofas scream benefit Britain 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely deceased at breadsticks living room, it is the epitome of a b&m catalogue 😂 b&m finest 😂😂😂😂 those sofas scream benefit Britain 😂😂
they're so tacky aren't they :sick: a house only a scruff could love, I'd fumigate it if I could.

• Haha
She’s been going on about this day out for the birthday for weeks and it was only to the soft play Center🤣🤣 spends all the money on fags booze and takeaways but nothing on this kids

• Wow
She’s been going on about this day out for the birthday for weeks and it was only to the soft play Center🤣🤣 spends all the money on fags booze and takeaways but nothing on this kids
the dirty scruff had to make sure she had booze aswell, couldn't take her sprogs to the soft play centre without getting blitzed could she !

Don’t think it was a proper soft play either. It was just a crappy chain pub with a small soft play 😂😂 also he didn’t wear his new clothes she got him as his main presents that she said were for today!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
omg Hannah has broke her arm ? that's what will happen when you're blitzed out of your brain 24/7 !

• Wow
Another pissed up fall, they should be made to pay how many times have they needed care from the nhs due to being pissed up?!! Scum

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right so I have a screen recording from other night debs was pissed and annoyed as duck she paused the live and it went back on debs didn't know! You can't hear clearly but I think hannah was fighting with someone to do with luke/ebony/deb

Then the niece came and saw it was on and turned off

I'll post it but like I said it's really muffled people might be able to get more than me

• Wow
You can hear bits of it she defo dragged someone and luke had to grab her off

Before I started recording debs was saying he life has been ruined again

Attachments

• Wow

That is such a dangerous environment for her kids to be in !!!

Little snippet of our mate debs from other night whilst luke was shagging his bit of the side and getting done in from grandma flash ya gash, sorry debs but I hear the Teddy bears are up for some action :)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

wow, that is dreadful, what kind of environment is that for children! no excuse for that behaviour

It could have been Luke's Brother ? Ebony's dad ?