Dawn Ward #2 is proof that money doesn’t buy class, common as muck and a complete and utter chav

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally cracked me up when she said it was harder for her than him because she was having to move and make friends… like she’s the only person in the world to do that!!!!

How does she think everyone else manages ?

All of the wives on married to football talking about how their husband being away like they’re a special type of person- like all the mlumsnetters whose partners have niche hobbies 😂😂😂😂

Totally cracked me up when she said it was harder for her than him because she was having to move and make friends… like she’s the only person in the world to do that!!!!

All of the wives on married to football talking about how their husband being away like they’re a special type of person- like all the mlumsnetters whose partners have niche hobbies 😂😂😂😂
I mean to be fair to her, he’s been raised Muslim and is Arab, he’s a man - he would have no issues integrating in Saudi. As a footballer - it’s easier for him as he’s used to moving for his career and making friends on new football teams, travelling the world for long periods at a time. Shes a white woman and a “revert” (using that loosely since she only did that to marry him), despite all the money and the way they treat rich UK expats it must be hard to move to somewhere like that. I mean she’s better than me cos I would’ve just point blank refused lmao

Reactions: 9

Some of them playing away aswell... Leaving that little girl all the time gets my goat but then that's, how she was brought up

Reactions: 2
Good points I hadn’t considered.
I was drawing from my own experience really- I travelled the world with Mr Nellys job and was really poor and uneducated and not travelled when I started and a young mother to boot and I did what I had to. So I suppose I was eyerolling.
I found it difficult to watch just how dismissive he was to her, in the end I was so glad he said some nice things about her because it was really grim. Every time she talked to him he either walked away and she followed him talking to his back or he looked away if they were sat down.
I agree with you all that Dawn is not nice to her and I think she was really calm on the day considering everything that was going on.

Reactions: 7
Good points I hadn’t considered.
I was drawing from my own experience really- I travelled the world with Mr Nellys job and was really poor and uneducated and not travelled when I started and a young mother to boot and I did what I had to. So I suppose I was eyerolling.
I found it difficult to watch just how dismissive he was to her, in the end I was so glad he said some nice things about her because it was really grim. Every time she talked to him he either walked away and she followed him talking to his back or he looked away if they were sat down.
I agree with you all that Dawn is not nice to her and I think she was really calm on the day considering everything that was going on.
He’s not a nice person and he’s not even good looking lmao

Reactions: 5
Hehe Taylor post 'it's getting real now' as if it's not her 3rd wedding! She been married twice lol.

In otherworld this is the one to show off to friends and Instagram! Maybe even a magazine deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hehe Taylor post 'it's getting real now' as if it's not her 3rd wedding! She been married twice lol.

In otherworld this is the one to show off to friends and Instagram! Maybe even a magazine deal.
OK Magazine or some nonsense😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Now she’s in Istanbul for a few important appointments… so surgery? What date is the actual wedding cos pretty close timing if it is for surgery

Reactions: 3
Now she’s in Istanbul for a few important appointments… so surgery? What date is the actual wedding cos pretty close timing if it is for surgery
Just seen Taylor was out there for breast reduction surgery. It’s crazy seeing girls getting their boobs done so young and before kids, I’m sure Kylie Jenner got hers done at 19 right before she had Stormi and regretted rushing into it

• Wow
What happened to all the last minute essentials for the baby shower Darby picked up in home bargains?
Oh wait -paid ad
As if she would lower herself to home bargains

• Haha