Dannithemammy #2 Danni the mammy not on your nelly all you can see is teeth lips and belly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what happened in the bar/restaurant she was in at the weekend she posted she wouldnt recommend and it was deleted a few hours later.
---

She got a promotion
she mustn’t have got it for free if she done that

Reactions: 1
She probably ordered streak etc & when the bill came, she started saying “do you know who I am, and the pub said so what, pay the bill 🤣🤣🤣
I can hear her now and dopey kev sitting there sweating incase he had to start washing the dishes to pay for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see on enhanced aesthetics instagram page there's some one getting filler for jaw/jowel reshaping, definitely looks like Danni and she had a story of herself there in the last 24hrs

The nose ring
Did anyone else see on enhanced aesthetics instagram page there's some one getting filler for jaw/jowel reshaping, definitely looks like Danni and she had a story of herself there in the last 24hrs
you couldn’t miss her, in there photos & sure the nose ring !!!!

Reactions: 1
Her lips are awful, looks like she got more filler in them aswell!
I won't lie I go to enhanced aesthetics myself and his work is usually quite good and natural but her filler seems misplaced in her lips, like it's all bunched to the front of her top lip and nothing on either side

I won't lie I go to enhanced aesthetics myself and his work is usually quite good and natural but her filler seems misplaced in her lips, like it's all bunched to the front of her top lip and nothing on either side
Yeah I’ve seen his work on others and it is always very natural and good. He is known for not giving the “fake look”. Her lips are definitely not natural looking in any shape or form!
---
She has always had posture like that
Yeah her posture was always terrible even as a teenager!

Wouldn’t you think she could put the phone down for 2 minutes and enjoy her family holiday. Posting every moment 😩

Day one of hol snaps - like get a life and go enjoy it. No one Barr you and close family need to see your kids hol snaps every day 🙄

Reactions: 3