Dan Wheeler #36 From narcissistic to altruistic, has he really changed? We're pessimistic!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres nothing this dude isnt an expert on inside a few youtube videos and immediately wants to start teaching others!
Screenshot_20240329_114937_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So… is this some sort of downgraded chatGPT overlay? I guarantee there’s no way Wheeler has any understanding of the most basic aspects of programming or AI. He can’t even use AI himself! This is funny though, so I’ll take it!

So… is this some sort of downgraded chatGPT overlay? I guarantee there’s no way Wheeler has any understanding of the most basic aspects of programming or AI. He can’t even use AI himself! This is funny though, so I’ll take it!

• Haha
I presume he means £1000 'worth' (or should I say worthless) value of him building them a website 🙄. I hope nobody falls for this as you can guarantee it would be more trouble than it was worth, 💩 gift anyone?!

• Haha
I presume he means £1000 'worth' (or should I say worthless) value of him building them a website 🙄. I hope nobody falls for this as you can guarantee it would be more trouble than it was worth, 💩 gift anyone?!
Exactly this his value of £1000 to use a tdee calculator

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well he truly has hit rock bottom. No audience, no one to scam, no one listening. It’s good to see he’s no actively harming any innocent victims, so far as we can tell. I assume he’s living some kind of subsistence life on government benefits.

Reactions: 6
The world's first virtual AI assistant is struggling to take off isn't it? You'd think being completely innovative and the world's first it'd be thriving.

Only engagement on any posts seems to be dumb and dumber Rowly and Wheeler.

Reactions: 2
The world's first virtual AI assistant is struggling to take off isn't it? You'd think being completely innovative and the world's first it'd be thriving.

Only engagement on any posts seems to be dumb and dumber Rowly and Wheeler.
Unlock your true potential
But it doesnt work for him

• Haha