Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her kids reading that, we know her oldest follows her as that’s how he found out about Grandpa boyfriend. She’s a bleeping mole and a terrible mother, I actually loathe her.

Reactions: 7
Smug Crystal has entered the chat. She’s woken up in Bali feeling froggy. Telling her lies and promising to burn everything to the ground and not let anyone silence her any more!

‘I make a really great income, I don’t even talk about how much money I make’ - you just had to buy a used laptop, witch! You couldn’t put a roof over your head if you didn’t have a flatmate! YOU duck OLD MEN FOR MONEY. Psycho lunatic.
OMG who says that!!!?

Reactions: 4
I knew it.
Her motherhood journey changed last week and now she’s starting to realize why, she says?
10-to-1 she’s moves to Bali before the end of the year to be with this new guy. Hell, inside of three months even.

It originally broke her heart but now she’s all good. It just took a good root and she’s on to other things. Spoken like a true loving mother.

I don’t find it heartbreaking at all. She never deserved those kids and I think it is the absolute best thing for them, it’s just a shame that she had them as long as she did. She wasn’t pissed at the ex because she wants Jonny with her so badly, she’s pissed at him because she thought he won. She needs to stop pretending that she cares about motherhood.

View attachment 2930207
She clearly has a fav anyway! I’m her post cast she did she mentioned her son and her other child. It’s so heartbreaking for her beautiful boy although he’s better off as she doesn’t deserve him or should I wait she’s not fit to be a mother

If the best thing that has ever happened to her is being a mother, then she might want to try to start acting like it. Wild concept, hey? She shows more love to and is more effusive about the connection she has with six random women, paying her money for a holiday, than she does to her own children. Her kids have always been an afterthought (but I know I’m preaching to the choir here).

It’s interesting that she has made such a big deal about now only running her retreats during the school holidays. Maybe that was a last ditch attempt to keep custody but now she’s changed the dates for the Sept. and has since repeated that is what she’ll be doing. If she doesn’t have custody of Jonny anymore, and she makes sure to keep herself busy during the school holidays, when will she see him??? At least she gets to see London occasionally during the week.

P.S. Crystal, a good mum who cares about her minor children’s safety wouldn’t advertise their Instagram accounts. Idiot!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Crystal only measures the value of anything by the way it can boost her ego.

I love Bali because of the way I am looked after.
I love these retreat women because they make me feel important and special.
I love my dream team because they make me feel legitimate.
I love my Range Rover because it makes me look successful.
I love my high profile female clients because they make me feel elite and accomplished.
I love my children because… society tells me I should. And also because they parent me and I don’t feel lonely when they’re around. And I can use them for content to give me the illusion of being a caring mother and a better person.

She has zero capacity to see the innate value in anything or anybody that doesn’t serve her directly and therefor she doesn’t put energy into anything that doesn’t offer an immediate dopamine hit. Classic malignant narcissist.

Reactions: 8
Her “best Mother’s Day present” was going to church with women she’s known for a week (and not being with her kids) and her son winning a championship (that she wasn’t at of course) why mention Mother’s day at all when posting about these things that are so irrelevant to mothers day and make her look worse for it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just listened to daily bailey, and it was riveting as usual, not. She touched on the Pvt Investigator revealing 'those women' who have been trolling her for the past 2.5 yrs and her friend for 7 yrs. She knows who they are, and she has asked them to stop because it's not in her to name and shame and hurt them. I'm sure someone will download the reels into here but what a load of crap. She scrolls through tattle on the reel and says she was shocked as its friends of hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just listened to daily bailey, and it was riveting as usual, not. She touched on the Pvt Investigator revealing 'those women' who have been trolling her for the past 2.5 yrs and her friend for 7 yrs. She knows who they are, and she has asked them to stop because it's not in her to name and shame and hurt them. I'm sure someone will download the reels into here but what a load of crap. She scrolls through tattle on the reel and says she was shocked as its friends of hers.
Oh noooo, how scary! She hired private investigators and knows what we LOOK LIKE?! And a couple of you already closed down your accounts because of it?! 🤣🤣🤣 Try pulling the other leg Crystal. And good job directing new followers straight here. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh noooo, how scary! She hired private investigators and knows what we LOOK LIKE?! And a couple of you already closed down your accounts because of it?! 🤣🤣🤣 Try pulling the other leg Crystal. And good job directing new followers straight here. 🙄
Im going to wear dark sunnies and a hoodie when I go out in future. The Priv Investigator is going to hunt me down. I hope he's good looking, a bit of eye candy never goes astray.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh duck me. 😂 So Leila spearheaded hiring a private investigator over the last few years to reveal their nemesis’? This dumbass has no earthly idea how many tens of thousands of dollars hiring a private investigator would cost, clearly! 🙄

This is going around the dodgy influencer world again, like it did previously, claiming that a P.I. has been hired and they now know the identities and an expose is imminent. Anna Rose Richards did it the other day. Yawn.

I’ll pop the videos up shortly … stay tuned …
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Isn’t this the exact same trick EmmyLou pulled? Saying she had some IT security expert?

• Haha
Oh duck me. 😂 So Leila spearheaded hiring a private investigator over the last few years to reveal their nemesis’? This dumbass has no earthly idea how many tens of thousands of dollars hiring a private investigator would cost, clearly! 🙄

This is going around the dodgy influencer world again, like it did previously, claiming that a P.I. has been hired and they now know the identities and an expose is imminent. Anna Rose Richards did it the other day. Yawn.

I’ll pop the videos up shortly … stay tuned …
---
Since you asked so nicely you crack head?! Ill delete my account. Nahhhhht.

Stop scamming people, look after your kids and we might not talk about you dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You are a bleeping nutcase Crystal!!!!
Please....come for me expose me.....I would LOVE to personally sit down and chat with you, but only unless you are prepared for an honest conversation 😉
I'll even supply a meet up place and date....and pay for lunch.
Ps....how much did you and Lie-la pay for the PI per hour? Just curious....I might need to employ one myself and get the facts on you and your dodgy friends life....I'm sure the Government would love the facts 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7