Colour Me Bootiful #25 Doctors of Instagram help! Im in a flap, Paul’s got the clap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dodgy stick is the very bottom of the scamming ladder for these two, she becomes more unlikable in every post. I want to I follow but it's like watching a train crash
It is for sure. They are just into every scam going. Its disgusting

And they have no consideration for M at all. I felt for the young man last night, he didn't want to be there and it could trigger seizures. Selfish witch

Reactions: 8
And she left Paul to watch him in bed as usual,god forbid she would actually have to parent her own son
God forbid. She wouldn't know how to be a mother with an instruction manual. As long as she got to her caravan she doesn't care. And shows she hasn't a clue about Ms needs. That's not a peaceful break for him. It's a sensory nightmare

Reactions: 7
I hope it never happens but if poor M ever takes a seizure in Kerrykeel they are quite a distance for Letterkenny Hospital

Reactions: 4
That young boy should be eased into visiting that caravan every day for quite some time before the even attempt of a sleepover with his own duvet etc from home brought with him for comfort

• Heart
That young boy should be eased into visiting that caravan every day for quite some time before the even attempt of a sleepover with his own duvet etc from home brought with him for comfort
Never mind the whole shebang down for Sunday funday. Poor M, he really should have been eased into it

Reactions: 5
He’s probably stuck in an even smaller room now in the actual caravan vs. His bedroom.
It's a sin
---
Jesus they turn me 🤢
Me too. Dirts just

What's the point in paying a fortune for that caravan to sit and do the same stuff they do at home? Sit on their holes and eat

And she's thinks she's all Derry having the fry and Sunday dinner. Toni a fry on a Saturday and roast on a Sunday

Reactions: 8
What's the point in paying a fortune for that caravan to sit and do the same stuff they do at home? Sit on their holes and eat
This made me 🤣 You’re so right!

I’m permanently embarrassed for them. The gormless da sitting there like the village idiot and the aul ma with her best DLA “fiss” on 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This made me 🤣 You’re so right!

I’m permanently embarrassed for them. The gormless da sitting there like the village idiot and the aul ma with her best DLA “fiss” on 🤦🏻‍♀️
Same food and all. Surely the house would be more comfortable and practical lol. The DLA fiss kills me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Same food and all. Surely the house would be more comfortable and practical lol. The DLA fiss kills me 🤣🤣🤣
I’m not taking the credit for it. Some funny f**ker on here called her compensation face a long time ago and it stuck with me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maggie mays boyfriend there too…they are only bits of wanes…separate sleeping arrangements or not I wouldn’t be having my daughter have her boyfriend stay over at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her Ma having a bad day calls her but cause its not all about her she basically tells her Ma she didn’t wanta listen to her! Selfish ole cow!

Reactions: 6
She's a dick

That is all

Oh I forgot, no it isn't all,

She's a selfish dick!

She doesn't cry for her son,

She's a selfish dick,

Now that is all

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.