Claire Chanelle #3 Congrats come too late and now bragging about baby weights?!?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just so thick I can’t even watch.
Baby “exsentials” ? birf?

She should buy fewer Ermays and spend the money she’s saved on either education or elocution.

Doesn’t matter how many Hermes she has. she’s still an absolute chav.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is Claire giving birth in the wilderness? Everything she's packing is available in the hospital and, w all her bragging she does about having private heathcare, you'd think Mz. Errmez would be giving birth in the same hospital the royals give birth. I just don't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Claire cannot dress. That cream dress with the yellow Chanel and black Orans looks ridiculous. Her forever "Tomboy-ing it up" (which is such an antiquated way of saying you're adding an edge to your lewk) with the Prada bomber is such an eyesore. Some people can pull off the dainty + edgy looks. Claire cannot.

Reactions: 5
OMG the family bump pics. I know Paris is second gen re $. His father fell into $ so he is as gauche as Claire when it comes to finally have two nickels to rub together BUT can someone hire this family a stylist and a nutritionist bc they all look a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG the family bump pics. I know Paris is second gen re $. His father fell into $ so he is as gauche as Claire when it comes to finally have two nickels to rub together BUT can someone hire this family a stylist and a nutritionist bc they all look a mess.
Does anyone know how Paris’ family made their money?

Reactions: 1