Christie Swadling #4 Followers not growing, mini-peen showing, spelling on crap app not very glowing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she might be pregnant? Loose fitting dresses, she looked slightly belly swollen in the walk story, could explain some of her behaviour in her relationship and even some of his (I'm sure i've read somewhere that pregnancy can be the catalyst for DV which is absolutely gross)

Reactions: 1
‘Honestly my Favourite dresses are the ones I’ve stolen off my mother’ *laughs*

Theft runs in the family
---
Does anyone else think she might be pregnant? Loose fitting dresses, she looked slightly belly swollen in the walk story, could explain some of her behaviour in her relationship and even some of his (I'm sure i've read somewhere that pregnancy can be the catalyst for DV which is absolutely gross)
I don’t know if you should sauna while pregnant.. but then again you shouldn’t drink or do drugs while trying to conceive so not sure she’d follow the guidelines anyway if she was

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt very much if she is pregnant. She has not cut back on her alcohol consumption at all and I think her night demons (including the moths her security cameras caught last night😂 ) are to do with alcohol, as is the "alleged" domestic violence. There is still something going on with create-app as not up and running still.

Reactions: 5
‘Honestly my Favourite dresses are the ones I’ve stolen off my mother’ *laughs*

Theft runs in the family
---

I don’t know if you should sauna while pregnant.. but then again you shouldn’t drink or do drugs while trying to conceive so not sure she’d follow the guidelines anyway if she was
Sauna is 100% NO during pregnancy. No extreme high heat or cold. But stupid Swaddling would never follow the rules so who knows.

Reactions: 3
Yuck. Maybe her self care should include a hair wash
Foul .. don’t think she’s pregs. She just not obssessed with her gym routine, supps / roid life. So she’s gotten a bit chunky through a middle. Still looks like a sex doll on legs.

Ps he’s such a bleep. If my partner told me to duck off 🤬

Reactions: 4
Why would someone who wears princess Polly and carries fake bags go to fashion week?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This dress should be interesting after a few drinks tonight.
When she was anorexic living in Terrigal and Long Jetty around where I grew up too she always wore oversize clothes and all of us saw her nipples basically daily. This is just part of her stupid “look at me look at me” personality
---
For reference this is last time she was at fashion week looking somewhat good. When she was with Maurice who dumped her when he went on Love Island. She has been amess every since!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
IMG_3133.png

Wtf

I’m still convinced she has some form of Bell’s palsy because her face is never normal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What the hell is the hotel thinking? Two roid raging coke heads, with court trials for DV, are their pick? What the duck?

Reactions: 8
It just looked like some bogan fashion week event party thing? How can you say you went to fashion week 😂 an empty ally with no cars and paparazzi it looked almost set up 😂 also same I’m so sick of companies not doing their due diligence and being on top of who they chose to represent their business. It’s a no from me!

Reactions: 11