Cecilia Blomdahl (Sejsejlija)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we sniff trouble in paradise? A man cave, to get away from her?
Or does she just love spending money. Maybe all of the above.
i mean I know their lifestyle and activities involve kit (I have a large chunk of the attic full of camping and backpacking gear) but they have an INSANE amount of gear! They could hire it out to a van of tourists and still have spare!

Reactions: 2
TBH when he said welcome to my man cave at the end I dont think he has ever looked that happy 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re now spending $900 a month to rent a storage unit as a man cave for Kris and to store all their adventure gear and snowmobile stuff.
I mean it’s a great idea to have a shed but $900/month for a commercial sized container?! Couldn’t they have built a fancy on their own property for a few grand and then not had to pay rent
$900 a month!
That's mad.
But she mentioned it was for their business so maybe they can write it off or something - I dunno.
He's not earning a living either. He must be bored. He should go back to work.

If they leave Svalbard, I suppose they could use it for storage.

$900 a month!
That's mad.
But she mentioned it was for their business so maybe they can write it off or something - I dunno.
He's not earning a living either. He must be bored. He should go back to work.

If they leave Svalbard, I suppose they could use it for storage.
he does do a lot of diy and maintenance of their boat and snowmobiles but $900 isn’t just spare change it’s like 1/2 my wage!

Yeah, I couldn't afford that either. She really must be making good money.

They’re now spending $900 a month to rent a storage unit as a man cave for Kris and to store all their adventure gear and snowmobile stuff.
I mean it’s a great idea to have a shed but $900/month for a commercial sized container?! Couldn’t they have built a fancy on their own property for a few grand and then not had to pay rent
I get that Ikea crap is probably of the cheapest they can get but the quality of some of that stuff is ridiculously bad. things like that clothing rack are junk. the shelves with lower cabinets are okay but in a space like that which will probably see a fair bit of moisture, I'm not sure Ikea shelves are the best idea.

to build more by their cabin would require permitting and it's likely that they town didn't/wouldn't allow them to build bigger

Reactions: 3
Surely he could have built something better and more bespoke with just wood and brackets ? How we fitted out our storage unit using stuff that was going to be shipped back to the mainland would have been so much better content

They bought a new sofa and rug to go in a storage unit ! Isn't there any second hand stuff on the island what with it all having to be shipped off as refuse ?

In the next breath she is advertising some refillable deodorant because you know sustainable , the environment etc when she has literally shipped all that ikea stuff and packaging to an island !

• Heart
In the next breath she is advertising some refillable deodorant because you know sustainable
because that's the sponsored part of the video. she doesn't care if it doesn't suit the narrative, people are giving her money.

900 😑😑, its utter madness.. Listen I camp hike etc and have lots of gear. But wow they have too much. 900 per month thats absolute madness for stuff you dont even need in a way 😵 wtf. Maybe they should build a tiny shed for the stuff like allmost all scandis do and declutter rest. She owns too much and uses too much money 😆😆🤣🤣 they are bored as and unhappy.

900 😑😑, its utter madness.. Listen I camp hike etc and have lots of gear. But wow they have too much. 900 per month thats absolute madness for stuff you dont even need in a way 😵 wtf. Maybe they should build a tiny shed for the stuff like allmost all scandis do and declutter rest. She owns too much and uses too much money 😆😆🤣🤣 they are bored as and unhappy.
and she just keeps buying. How many different $$$$ winter coats does she "need"? There was a video when she was showing off the front closet and it was rammed packed full of winter jackets for the 2 of them. Plus I'm sure there were more in the back closet as well as hanging on the wall/behind doors. I get that it gets cold up there but it's excessive for people who are living in tight quarters and didn't think to incorporate more storage in their renovations.

But, I've notice a lot of youtubers just buy more and more. They will repeatedly buy the same thing over and over for content. whether it's at the store or an unboxing.

• Heart
Anyone want to do a recap? I'm guessing it's similar to all past vlogs whilst visiting her parents. :D

Reactions: 1
Anyone want to do a recap? I'm guessing it's similar to all past vlogs whilst visiting her parents. :D
She'll post the vlog when she's back in Svalbard (I've noticed that's the posting pattern she follows - real time on Insta but a few days behind on YouTube) but it's a lot of the same. Margaritas, pool time...

currently the same old same old.
her thumbnails make it seem like Svalbard is the worst place to live.
will she post a vlog from Portugal? her escape from 24 hours of daylight? lol

1715607231414.png

His views on marriage don't exactly inspire confidence.
He doesn't want to get married and he doesn't want to marry her.
---
And then one of the things he likes about her is that she gets things done.
That says it all.
He's so inert.
---
She definitely wants to get married.
She's wasting her time.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

His views on marriage don't exactly inspire confidence.
He doesn't want to get married and he doesn't want to marry her.
---
And then one of the things he likes about her is that she gets things done.
That says it all.
He's so inert.
---
She definitely wants to get married.
She's wasting her time.

Yup. Ive said it multiple times but she wants to get married and have babies and live off svalbard. She is only a easy meal ticket for her. Woops this is a train wreck you cant look away from.

• Sad
Yea, I think she serves as a meal ticket for him.
He did well. He's gained a hell of a lot more from this relationship than she has.