Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boasting about wild rodents being brought into your home and put near your infant child isn’t something to boast about.
IMG_5243.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She won’t though. Then she’s off on tour with her private chefs and after that she will either do panto or whatever else she can get. She doesn’t care enough to learn the basics. I’m sure her mum is happy enough to do it all.
Obviously Joel could also make an effort but if cooking was one of his skill, I’m sure Carrie would have let us know in her desperate attempts to show us his many many positive sides.
What are you talking about?! I distinctly remember him making her a whole plate of dry, Disney themed toast once.
If that doesn’t make him marriage and parent material, I don’t know what does 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She won’t though. Then she’s off on tour with her private chefs and after that she will either do panto or whatever else she can get. She doesn’t care enough to learn the basics. I’m sure her mum is happy enough to do it all.
Obviously Joel could also make an effort but if cooking was one of his skill, I’m sure Carrie would have let us know in her desperate attempts to show us his many many positive sides.
I really don’t think the tour has private chefs.

Reactions: 6
You beat me here to post this!

If its their second anniversary today, that means they got together in May 2022. But didn't Ollie move straight into Alessia's flat when he broke up with Carrie?
We assumed that because of one photo that showed him in a room that looked more like a woman‘s bedroom. But obviously we never had any confirmation on that.

Reactions: 16
Ironic that we're arguing about whether Oliver is still relevant when he is literally referenced in the thread title (that was selected by winning a popular vote on the last thread).
He is relevant when speaking about Carrie and her obsession with him past and present, I don't personally care about the details of his life beyond that and dislike the weird gushing posts that have happened in the past or speculation around his relationship with no reference to Carrie beyond they dated. That's the stuff that I was meaning when I said there should be a thread for him. If Carrie is actually having a meltdown when he posts then documenting that is good, but sometimes it feels like people are making it up/speculating unless they actually provide the proof that its relevant to Carrie or that she cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The term “hooman” gives me the ick. It’s like that kinda baby talk where people say “choccy” “hubbs” “lippy” “holibobs”

Reactions: 40
View attachment 2936856
Definitely still together! Incoming Carrie meltdown in 3…2…
Two years in a relationship where (presumably) they’ve taken the time to get to know each other and haven’t crossed off multiple milestone life events in a few short months. Both their careers are thriving, there’s been no scandals, no public meltdowns, no radical hair changes and no manic over-sharing or gross arsecrack showing PDA’s.

I’d say Oliver has well and truly ’won’ the breakup.

Reactions: 49
It is funny that to think that Oliver started dating his new girlfriend around the same time that Carrie and Joel started dating. And she's now married to him (twice!) with a child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Carrie’s life has become so boring and recluse, that the most conversation in this thread has been about her ex

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.