Caroline AHousebytheTrees - goes camping in 40C heat, runs marathons every few weeks!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a runner and I'm actually just so bored of her content now. I get that she is a great runner but I used to follow for house content and now every day it's running. I'd be really surprised if she doesn't loose alot of followers as I'm sure loads of her followers aren't into running at all.

Reactions: 4
I'm a runner and I'm actually just so bored of her content now. I get that she is a great runner but I used to follow for house content and now every day it's running. I'd be really surprised if she doesn't loose alot of followers as I'm sure loads of her followers aren't into running at all.
Yeah it’s a borefest now - she had a fab house and garden but it’s like a constant brag about hard runs/ long runs/ trail runs 🥱 She hasn’t got half those followers anyway none of them do 😬

Reactions: 5
She thrives on winning races and posting it to the gram! NEEDS the constant well done comments from the other huns. She's unbelievably competitive. Not happy unless she's winning.

Another day, another winning race post. She's not one bit humble. Such an horrible off putting trait. Always HAS TO post she's won the race. 1st place. Green eyed monster. Competitiveness coming out her ears! God forbid she didn't win. Can't just imagine her last week in Limerick running to the start line after the portaloo delay! Lol. She needs to get a life. Consumed with running and extreme times!

Reactions: 1
Does she wear make up when running? Each to their own but I couldn’t imagine wearing a full face of make up if I was to run a a marathon (neither is ever going to happen TBF 😂)

Reactions: 3
And lashings and lashings of fake tan too. Come the summer she’s covered in freckles that they give her a base layer for the fake tan.