Brummy Mummy #164 The only thing "positive" about this woman would be her test for Type 2 Diabetes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woohoo @Lady Doodle ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ shall we celebrate by taking a slow train somewhere far away from here with plenty of cocks, snacks and Trebor mints?? Make sure where we go has decent toilets for our inevitable "poorly bellies" due to our anxiety consumption of tit food ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Guys, I'm ecstatic ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Even after all this time as a ๐Ÿ„ bag we all still scream when we get a Thread title nomination ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20240429_101251.jpg

Haha so obviously on the beg and gutted she doesn't get these #ADs

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1000037329.jpg

Ugly, unfiltered true-to-size unhealthiness. Not a role model or aspirational IGer in any sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2904196
Haha so obviously on the beg and gutted she doesn't get these #ADs
She did get that hotel stay at universal Orlando gifted with park tickets a couple of years ago. I messaged them to say I will be buying my tickets and hotel elsewhere in future. I definitely will never use ATD again because they keep gifting to these types.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You can tell those boots are so tight over the top of the foot. They donโ€™t look comfortable at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240429_105100_Instagram.jpg

These are wide fit and her fat pigs trotters are still bursting out of them.
Nobody needs to see her bare tree trunk legs on the internet either!
God I wish she'd just duck off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I ran here when I saw the boots as I knew the comments would be just what I need today ๐Ÿ˜‚ and cow bags you did not disappoint. 10/10 babs for being the best in the world โ€”โ€”- for choosing the ugliest shoes ever made ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why has she bought 2 pairs of wide fit boots, and say that one pair is for Erin? Wide fit will be FAR too big for Erin?

She has such a โ€˜disposableโ€™ attitude on all of her MANY purchases, does she ever just send anything back that isnโ€™t suitable? (I mean neither of those pairs are boots are fit for anything but the bin theyโ€™re so ugly, but thats beside the point!)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Always amuses me when all these influencers talk about how great Attraction Tickets are, yet they were all deadly silent when Attraction Tickets scammed people out of money when the parks closed during Covid.

Attraction Tickets spent ages refusing any refunds as itโ€™s part of their ts and cs that the parks can be closed. I personally know multiple people who had to go to banks and credit cards to force refunds, and I believe it was only after the government started support schemes like bounce back loans / furlough support that they made a big โ€œwe donโ€™t have to do this but we love our customersโ€ shtick and refunded people.

They are scam company imo which is probably why itโ€™s so perfect they work with insta-cunts.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.