Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And how many Hollywood celebrities have been conned out of money by money managers? Loads, - and they have not had mental health challenges and have managers and agents who are on the ball……or eventually in on it.
Anyone can rip you off if you let them manage your money, the temptation is huge. I remember reading an interesting interview with Kylie Minogue who was explaining that she lets her dad be her accountant and handle her money as she knows how untrustworthy money managers are.
Yes, and who the hell would take on that responsibility knowing that BS's fans are going to claim they're evil and stealing from her anyway even when they aren't?

Reactions: 12
Yes, and who the hell would take on that responsibility knowing that BS's fans are going to claim they're evil and stealing from her anyway even when they aren't?
Agree with this, many have already turned on her lawyer for the amount she’s spent on his services, as if a top celebrity lawyer is suddenly meant to work for free when it’s Ms Britney Spears. Britney is unfortunately someone with a lot of legal woes and has been ever since she became an adult, for one reason or another

Reactions: 10
So what happens when the money runs out? I assume the house is paid off and Britney probably still takes in enough in royalties to keep the lights on etc. Does she just end up pulling a Grey Gardens until she dies?

Reactions: 1
BS has the right not to take her meds, same as anyone else. Afaik, no-one can make you take medication if you don't want to.
I just think she should employ someone, like an appointee, who is independent and not related to her to manage her finances.

ETA - I ran off to google and found this;
All states in the U.S. allow for some form of involuntary treatment for mental illness or erratic behavior for short periods of time under emergency conditions, although criteria vary. Further involuntary treatment outside clear and pressing emergencies where there is asserted to be a threat to public safety usually requires a court order, and all states currently have some process in place to allow this. Since the late 1990s, a growing number of states have adopted Assisted Outpatient Commitment (AOC) laws.

So involuntary treatment can be forced for a short time then a court order would be needed.
It’s called a 5150 hold

Reactions: 4
It’s called a 5150 hold
A 5150 (the term used in California) refers to a three-day period that a hospital can involuntarily hold someone who is deemed to be a threat to themselves or others. It is not a long term solution and many homeless people in the US cycle in and out of these holds. Many hospitals will not initiate a hold due to the fact that any any given time most psychiatric wards are completely full and plenty of hospitals do not have them to begin with.

Reactions: 4
So what happens when the money runs out? I assume the house is paid off and Britney probably still takes in enough in royalties to keep the lights on etc. Does she just end up pulling a Grey Gardens until she dies?
She’s going to have to pay a lot of staff too, and it’s not cheap living in LA.

Reactions: 5
A 5150 (the term used in California) refers to a three-day period that a hospital can involuntarily hold someone who is deemed to be a threat to themselves or others. It is not a long term solution and many homeless people in the US cycle in and out of these holds. Many hospitals will not initiate a hold due to the fact that any any given time most psychiatric wards are completely full and plenty of hospitals do not have them to begin with.
Yes. That’s the hold I was speaking of. She is in California, so that works. And she isn’t homeless and can afford the care she needs. So she is in a different situation.

New to this thread. 👋🏻 ….
Following this story. I can’t see this ending well .
(just read an article with a photo and what has happened to her teeth?. Random I know.)

Reactions: 6
New to this thread. 👋🏻 ….
Following this story. I can’t see this ending well .
(just read an article with a photo and what has happened to her teeth?. Random I know.)
Just read it too, about how she might have to have surgery on her ankle/foot. Her teeth looked really gappy and like she needs them seeing to.

• Haha
Mental illness also runs in her family.Truth is,she probably would've had serious issues regardless of whether or not she was famous.Although there's no doubt the fame exacerbated it.
Absolutely.

The Spears family is riddled with trauma.
If you look at the wider picture -
Britneys father had a tough childhood. His father was very tough on him and his mother died by suicide by shooting herself on the grave of her baby son when Jamie was 13. He was then in a tragic car accident when he was 17 that killed his friend. At 22, he was arrested for a DUI - he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol.

'In her memoir, Britney said he dad would "drink until he couldn't think". She also recalled him disappearing from home for several days and turning "really mean" when he was drunk.'

"The stress of not having any money was compounded by the chaos caused by Dad's extreme mood swings. I was usually scared in my home," she admitted.'

Of course none of this excuses his treatment and abuse of Britney but I just think it's an interesting aspect to consider.

Also - Britneys mother ran over a child in her car and killed him when she was 20 years old.
Lynne would also drink with Britney when she was a child.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
A 13 year old boys mum killing herself and leaving him with an abusive father? Yep, that’ll duck you up.
It’s so, so sad, these cycles of trauma. I bet her dad isn’t feel safe in his home, Britney didn’t feel safe in hers, and when Sean and Jayden were with Britney they didn’t feel safe either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
A 13 year old boys mum killing herself and leaving him with an abusive father? Yep, that’ll duck you up.
It’s so, so sad, these cycles of trauma. I bet her dad isn’t feel safe in his home, Britney didn’t feel safe in hers, and when Sean and Jayden were with Britney they didn’t feel safe either.
Yeah, generational trauma is so damaging. I hope BS sons have therapeutic support and are doing okay.

Reactions: 15
Not to derail thread but does anyone know where her outfit in this video is from? I've done a Google lens search but just comes up with YouTube searches of the video
You don't actually want to buy that outfit do you?. *judging you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36