Bisonettes Off Topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly congratulations!

Secondly I might be really thick here but isn’t that just icy water 😭
Noo like the texture of a slush but no syrup ahaha I don't even know I just fantasise about it when I'm hungover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s what I meant. The term crushed ice evidently evaded me last night 😭

What gives everyone the ick?
I'm a really fussy person so so many things give me the ick.

1) Adding salt/pepper to food before tasting it. How do you know it's not salty enough?
2) People who have to have mayo with e v e r y t h i n g. Why do you need egg sauce with a breakfast muffin?
3) People who have to permanently one up everything - I was talking to someone yesterday and mentioned I'd not yet had a proper breakfast because baby Bison is always a terror in the morning and she was like "aw I didn't have dinner last night and I've still not had breakfast" okay? Congrats on the eating disorder I guess
4) Wearing the wrong colour bra with a top/shirt/dress or whatever, and it's mega visible underneath.
5) Battered sausages tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Battered sausages took me out tbh. So to speak.

The woman I was talking to sent me a close up picture of her nose/mouth to show where her cat scratched her. I’ve had to cut her off. Major major ick induced.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When people say likkle, bokkle, hospikkle 🤢🤢
I once worked in a shop where they all talked like this and a woman asked me if we had any shoes with a ickkle eel took me 20 minutes to realise she was saying little heel 🤦🏻‍♀️😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Battered sausages took me out tbh. So to speak.

The woman I was talking to sent me a close up picture of her nose/mouth to show where her cat scratched her. I’ve had to cut her off. Major major ick induced.
Look I didn't mean to give you the ick, I just thought I looked tough with the scratch.

Dinners? I had fried rice w crispy gammon.
---
I once worked in a shop where they all talked like this and a woman asked me if we had any shoes with a ickkle eel took me 20 minutes to realise she was saying little heel 🤦🏻‍♀️😭
I think I would've sparked her out tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We had a full English for tea as after it being mentioned on here yesterday I just fancied one haha

• Heart
Look I didn't mean to give you the ick, I just thought I looked tough with the scratch.

Dinners? I had fried rice w crispy gammon.
---

I think I would've sparked her out tbf
Just made a stir fry dumped in the air fryer because I couldn’t be bothered to get the pan out and do it properly 🤡

DID IT HAVE TO BE SUCH A CLOSE UP
---
Does anyone use Oddbox?

• Haha
Just made a stir fry dumped in the air fryer because I couldn’t be bothered to get the pan out and do it properly 🤡

DID IT HAVE TO BE SUCH A CLOSE UP
---
Does anyone use Oddbox?
OK Becki Sennnt From my airfryer Jones making a stir fry in a cunting airfryer

Can you tell I hate airfryers
---
People who chew their hair.

Closely followed by people who talk with their mouth full and people who, when they are eating, hit their teeth with the fork/spoon.
Omg the teeth and cutlery thing 😐 in the same vein, people who always manage to scrape the cutlery against the plate. Just duck off.

• Haha
OK Becki Sennnt From my airfryer Jones making a stir fry in a cunting airfryer

Can you tell I hate airfryers
---

Omg the teeth and cutlery thing 😐 in the same vein, people who always manage to scrape the cutlery against the plate. Just duck off.
The only people I’ve known who hate air fryers have never had one. I used to be like that but now I can’t go back

Going to shovel 2 kebabums down my throat and spy on my niece now brb

• Haha
‘Boy mums’ give me the massive ick and I say that as someone with a son.

The word ‘brew’ as in ‘fancy a brew?’ Picked the wrong part of the country to live in for that one!

People who performantly undereat

Influencer speak

Cotton wool

Basically everything at the moment, bleeping peri menopause..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why have I suddenly got this nonce shepherd’s pie in my feed 😃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.