Bisonettes Off Topic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take cold showers all year round but in hot weather they really hit different if that makes senseum? Love a 40° bath though.

Reactions: 1
No can't do cold showers at all, I had no boiler for a week in December a few years ago and it was PAINFUL. Alls I wanted was a lovely warm shower after my crappy 17 hr shifts but Noum 😢🚿🧊❄

What's for brekky? I've woken up absolutely famished today

Reactions: 4
I have a fasting blood test at 10:30 and I’m bleeping starving! I can’t even have a cup of tea which is making me angry!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
No can't do cold showers at all, I had no boiler for a week in December a few years ago and it was PAINFUL. Alls I wanted was a lovely warm shower after my crappy 17 hr shifts but Noum 😢🚿🧊❄

So far I've had a black coffee & 5 chocolate buttons but I have deep cleaned the bathroom so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I'm out atm playing Pokemon Go whilst Baby Bison sleeps in the pram. Debating getting a cinnamon swirl

Reactions: 3
Philly & tomato on towwstt for me with pich of salt & loads of black pepper 😋 ooh an a cuppa!

Reactions: 2

Bournville brunch bar and coffee. Can’t do big breakfasts so coffee and breakfast bar or porridge is my go to.

I ended up having sausage on toast with brown sauce, hardly have breakfast but today I was starrrrving

Reactions: 1
Just had brunch of soft boiled eggs wiv soldiers & a hash brown. Probs gonna have a peach in a min

Reactions: 3
I just had a jacket tato wiv cheese at work for lunch. Perks of working in a care home, there's scran to be had 😊
Cons of working in a care home is there's scran to be had 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dinners?? We had some hodge podge spicy veggie pasta. Now enjoying a mint cornettoum
Got some Morrisons salads from the salad bar and a pizza which you can get cooked in store, then got some snacks in m and a for a change x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.