Beckyhomesweethome #70 Beggy's been cast aside but look forward to seeing the Gypsy bride!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a hairstylist I can't bare watching her 'curl' her hair 🤯 just wash it. It looks like it needs it.
Also does she not realise her new teeth make her whistle when she talks?
Why is she so buzzing that jason actually gave her some of his time lastnight? She was proper chuffed. That's just what normal couples do most nights after work becky, instead of getting in to bed at 6 to watch more shite on Netflix 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Imagine broadcasting that you had a chat with your husband like its an unusual thing to do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I chat to my hubby all the time isn’t that normal.? Also more new trainers and of course ordered more in another colour. She’s pathetic

Reactions: 15
Christ she’s going to start buying Adidas now isn’t she? Woman can’t stop spending…she’s got problems. And the bit about talking with your husband…um people do that everyday …that marriage is well weird.

Reactions: 8
What does she mean she had a conversation “righttt we’ve been married 22 years now what are we going to do going forward?” Is that normal? Because I’ve only been married for 6 and I already know what our short term goals/plans are and long term? If things change we talk daily/weekly it’s like they have to schedule a conversation

Reactions: 9
A couple of sizes too big! But still bought it. I couldn’t walk around with a saggy crutch like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to sort out her shopping addiction. She has a bloody cheek going on about how much stuff Jason orders for his bike!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So out of all those clothes in her charity shop room wardrobe she hasn’t got a dress to wear for a wedding….shes not right in the head. Then she says about buying accessories and shoes, bag when she’s found the right dress …Christ she has a problem

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's contraption not concoction.
"I've borrowed a dress off someone, well a jumpsuit"
Bag and shoe shopping, I'd add bra shopping to that list as her tits are on her knees

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's contraption not concoction.
"I've borrowed a dress off someone, well a jumpsuit"
Bag and shoe shopping, I'd add bra shopping to that list as her tits are on her knees
She’s thick as mince …did she even go to school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im sure just a few days ago she said she had no DIY plans as she was just going to enjoy summer and now shes painting the cedar room and kitchen 🤪

Reactions: 13