Ayse and Zeliha Clark #3 Beige baby number two, moving house is all they do

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Norwich seems to have produced quite a few influencers who set out to marry/have kids with rich men; Ayse, the Bourne sisters (both married sportsmen), LibSchon (who funnily enough also worked in Zara like the twins did and is a similar age to them)

Reactions: 2
Maybe an unpopular opinion, I acc think zel is dedicated to content creation, i think she did all the editing back in the day too and seems to have a good work ethic and dedicated mum, I just wish she’d not try and keep up with ayses spending

Reactions: 12
They both have such shiny foreheads! Surely they don’t have Botox yet? They’re only in their twenties

Ayse seems to have a much posher voice now she’s with someone rich, than she used to

Reactions: 4
There is something off about Ayse and Jack. Jack doesn’t seem to even like her. I realise he proposed to her recently. Zeliah and Ben seem more loving and likeable as a couple.
---
The recently story with Sydney ‘just missing Liv Wooldridge’. Since when were they close to her? What happened to their mutual friendship with Emily Philpott? Syd appears not to talk to Emily now.

Reactions: 7
There is something off about Ayse and Jack. Jack doesn’t seem to even like her. I realise he proposed to her recently. Zeliah and Ben seem more loving and likeable as a couple.
---
The recently story with Sydney ‘just missing Liv Wooldridge’. Since when were they close to her? What happened to their mutual friendship with Emily Philpott? Syd appears not to talk to Emily now.
I don’t know if the Emily thing is because I notice she hangs out more with Molly Neville that Syd used to be friends with?

Emily and Georgia have fallen out. Syd’s sided with Georgia and Molly’s sided with Emily

Reactions: 3
---
I reckon Jack just isn’t comfortable on canera
Ben has been used to it for years

I do still find them an odd couple though- probably because it all happened so quickly and came out of nowhere
Living like Uni students with her sister then suddenly having a baby with a wealthy young man

Reactions: 4
Ayse came up on my for you page and I thought exactly the same her voice has changed so much. Jack does seem to uncomfortable on camera but It will all be organised, some what before 🤷🏼‍♀️. Idk but ayse seems happy and those little girls are gorgeous.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s really odd that, despite being rich, Ayse and her partner don’t live in a property that they own. Rich people usually invest heavily in property. I’d have thought Jacks parents would be encouraging him to buy
---
Also, did Ayse have her babies at a private hospital?

Reactions: 9
Just been watching a few of their joint vlogs and OMG Zel speaks to Ayse like tit! Ordering her around and cutting in whenever she speaks. Ayse is so sweet and puts up with it

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it’s weird for them to be renting. Both girls move around a lot. Like at least once or twice a year. It wouldn’t make sense to buy a house then sell it 6 months later.

Reactions: 1