Australian Curvy Community #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if that woman knows who April is and is following her on social media and sees this?

Reactions: 4
Why? Was she skinny and breathe or look at you the wrong way. How exhausting it must be to be eternally offended.
When I was obese I always flew business because A) I was embarrassed I didn’t fit in a normal seat and B) I didn’t want the poor person next to me to get squished and be uncomfortable

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t put into words how bleeping obnoxious and LOUD April was in Coburg yesterday at a local plus size market. I had to deliberately hide so she didn’t see me (I know her personally).

Picture the loudest kid in the room being that way for validation and looking around to see who’s looking. That was this witch.

duck off back to Goulburn April, Melbourne don’t want you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No wonder her and Hilary get along so well both the most entitled self richous mofo’s out there.
I find it so hard to believe all these scenarios happen to these cunts all the time. The only way this is half legit if she herself was being an arrogant bleep, same as Sam, she’s always going on about horrible people. Maybe it’s the attitude and energy they are putting out or the stories are truly bullshit and never occurred.

Reactions: 9
I can’t put into words how bleeping obnoxious and LOUD April was in Coburg yesterday at a local plus size market. I had to deliberately hide so she didn’t see me (I know her personally).

Picture the loudest kid in the room being that way for validation and looking around to see who’s looking. That was this witch.

duck off back to Goulburn April, Melbourne don’t want you.
I feel we need some tea on our gal Apes..

Reactions: 4
No wonder her and Hilary get along so well both the most entitled self richous mofo’s out there.
No doubt her sense of entitlement and ‘right to take up space’ made her snarky eye rolling best self come out to play. Bit like the issue she had with the woman sat next to her on the plane who was ‘offending her’, well maybe you were also offending her? The world owes you duck all.

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by why a fat person who is taking up so much more space than the normal person gets offended by someone being upset at taking up more space than them. Being fat is a choice much like being an alcoholic is, would April be happy if she had a piss head next to her drinking and carrying on?

Reactions: 5
No doubt her sense of entitlement and ‘right to take up space’ made her snarky eye rolling best self come out to play. Bit like the issue she had with the woman sat next to her on the plane who was ‘offending her’, well maybe you were also offending her? The world owes you duck all.
I'm guessing she would be one of those obese people who insist on squeezing themselves in small spots on the train, with half of their body squashing the person next to them,

Reactions: 6