Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s all over the place and actually don’t think she’s a nice person at all. Don’t know why.
---

She should be keeping a better eye on what her daughter is posting on Instagram. Not sure of her age (14?) but it’s far too provocative. If A says she feels unsafe on social media, she really should be policing her daughter’s account even more carefully.
Oh dear that’s not good. I have never looked at her daughters page. She’s an Awful parent encouraging this.

Reactions: 3
So what we thinking for this news that’s coming?
1) Taken A & O out of school to travel & home school
2) Moving house
3) Starting a ‘family’ channel/insta
4) Accepted that Gail is a rapist and she’s moving in
5) Ash is going to rehab for her ‘I don’t drink’ habit
6) She’s adopting James
Feel free to add any guesses but as much as 4 would not shock me… I think it’s 1!
4 definitely 😂 but she wouldn't announce it publicly as it could jeopardise her new Primark contract

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seven months?! I hope she’s not homeschooling her children if that’s the extent of her Maths skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never look at her account but wondered from here where she was going. The jumping over the phone was just not funny neither was the fact she wants her followers to like and comment when she posts it on her grid. Desperate or what

Reactions: 2
I never look at her account but wondered from here where she was going. The jumping over the phone was just not funny neither was the fact she wants her followers to like and comment when she posts it on her grid. Desperate or what
She's going to Ireland to meet with Primark

Reactions: 1
Never been more excited? Everything she’s said about Primark recently is the same as she’d been saying about ITS for the last couple of years 🙄
I reckon she’s on some sort of ‘influencer’ PR trip. If there was a contract/deal to be looking at, surely her manager would be there with her? I mean Primark is way bigger than In The Style, I’d be stunned if they used somebody who isn’t known away from social media for any sort of collab/campaign.
Edited. Just seen her manager is in Dublin 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
The worlds gone absolutely bleeping mad - how in the fuckety duck has she landed a deal with Primark.

Has anyone got (or can point me in the direction) of one of her foul mouthed rants about Primark cos I’d like to send it to them.

I honestly can’t believe it - she’s a foul mouthed disgusting animal that is now gonna be even more full of herself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her oversized hard boiled egg head and her smug face is wrecking me on instagram. That and all the dicky comments from people 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8