Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cringe of her grid post admitting she once ditched Vanessa , but has now graciously welcomed her back into her life- like a dog she left at the pound then decided to go back for , out of the goodness of her heart.

If I was Vanessa I'd kick her in the gee for writing that patronising tripe about me, like she should be grateful that the amazing Aoibhe took her back...only because her kids father died and she saw a chance to exploit it for content 🥲
She’s vile! Sucking onto a girl in desperate need! I know someone every bar of her, drops friends left right and centre but any sign of drama like illlness or death they pop back up and for an Oscar winning performance as best friend of the year! How people don’t see through this is beyond me! Oh is that a bit of limelight I can steal in your hour of need??? Sick!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
She is just absolutely pathetic.
She's to be pitied really. She really really is just like some 16 year old with a Bebo account changing her skin every day and sending love to her bffs.

I do not know any other grown ass women who post tripe like this. Never mind on a public account.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is just absolutely pathetic.
She's to be pitied really. She really really is just like some 16 year old with a Bebo account changing her skin every day and sending love to her bffs.

I do not know any other grown ass women who post tripe like this. Never mind on a public account.
Are you not in her top 5 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I asked again today for a wiki button on the thread so fingers crossed we get one this time we need to keep track of her BS

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is bizarre the constant posting detailing every “friendship” like a teenager. It screams that she actually has little to no real friends and is almost trying to convince herself with these stories that she has alllll these great friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has such a great circle of stable, long-term friendships that she had to ask a neighbour she'd known five minutes to be godmother to her daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That fennel sham on Ireland am sitting there giving advice on managing your anxiety as if he’s any way qualified! It’s just bleeping irresponsible on Ireland am”s part.
This charlatan has aped Jefferson Fisher (5 million followers) on Insta with his car videos. He’s an absolute sham.

Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What a self involved melt! “We’ve sold the coat out” it’s like something my ma would throw over the end of her bed, you’re grand!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dunnes website only holds a small amount of stock & never restocks. It has nothing to do with her 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I don't want to disrespect anyone who bought that but would ya be well? It's something I'd buy for my gran

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s mentally ill. Crying at leaving the kids? Hasn’t left them for 2 years? What? It doesn’t matter if it’s a holiday or work, she is the one bidding for long haul to have the overnight stays away from home so she can live her best travel life 😂😂 is it any wonder they are still going through the court when she is trying to rewrite history when she shares all of this stuff freely online. This single mother martyrdom is as stale now as well. She co parents with a father who is massively involved in his children’s lives. The difference is huge.

Reactions: 24
She’s mentally ill. Crying at leaving the kids? Hasn’t left them for 2 years? What? It doesn’t matter if it’s a holiday or work, she is the one bidding for long haul to have the overnight stays away from home so she can live her best travel life 😂😂 is it any wonder they are still going through the court when she is trying to rewrite history when she shares all of this stuff freely online. This single mother martyrdom is as stale now as well. She co parents with a father who is massively involved in his children’s lives. The difference is huge.
She's cracked.
Does she not realise we see what she posts EVERY SINGLE DAY ????
She's away from the kids when they go to their dad's. She's away from them when she goes to work on long haul flights.
But crying now because she's leaving them.
Man alive !!
( and also, her drivel is hard to follow but am I right in thinking she bid to go on an earlier flight, therefore being away even longer ??!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's cracked.
Does she not realise we see what she posts EVERY SINGLE DAY ????
She's away from the kids when they go to their dad's. She's away from them when she goes to work on long haul flights.
But crying now because she's leaving them.
Man alive !!
( and also, her drivel is hard to follow but am I right in thinking she bid to go on an earlier flight, therefore being away even longer ??!)
Yes that’s exactly what she did 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she is beyond help. Crying my arse

Reactions: 9
Just looked at her stories again there.
12 hours ago she said she swapped last minute for work.
6 hours ago she's a passenger.
Nothing makes sense with this dose.

Reactions: 9
The single mother status drives me mad, she is single(that’s her relationship status) unless “him” is still on the seen and she’s a mother.
She is a co-parent with the father of her kids and thankfully for the kids they seem to share access
Trying to breadcrumb anything in relation to her parenting situation or kids is an invasion of the kids privacy and no love heart emoji over their face can protect their privacy if you share the woes of parenting with your ex with all your followers

Reactions: 14
Sorry now, who’s asking her for fashion advice in her Jesus creepers, nanna jacket and crepe co-ords!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.