Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stunning! If I went out the back I could probably see something, but ay the front, too many lights. My daughter is the other side of town and has sent some lovely pics. Amazing when you think it's only something we should see way up north. I hope there's a chance tomorrow too? Xx
---
Right, these were taken just over the border in Buckinghamshire tonight by my daughter xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did any of you manage to catch a glimpse of he Northern Lights? Beautiful pinks, purples and oranges here tonight.
Had some bad news yesterday. Thought I was holding together quite well but then I cried this morning because I missed seeing the Northern Lights! 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had some bad news yesterday. Thought I was holding together quite well but then I cried this morning because I missed seeing the Northern Lights! 😢
You're in good company I've had about 3 messages this morning from early to bedders who missed it! Hope you're OK! There is an aurora tracker you can put your postcode in to see if you will be able to see them tonight? Don't think I can post the link here

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hello lovely Nusties 💕Hope you’re all doing ok xx Sending love and hugs to anyone struggling or finding things difficult atm xx 🤗 xx Hopefully it’s going to be a lovely sunny weekend ☀ Wasn’t the aurora beautiful last night ♥ I‘m a bit of a nerd when it comes to anything like that and have been excited since I found out it was going to be visible over most of the UK, it definitely didn’t disappoint (I’ll put a pic I took at the end) There’s some fantastic pics from around the UK and some lucky people even saw shooting stars 💫

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ YaY!!!! It’s Eurovision day!!! I’m so excited 🎶 We’re having family and friends over this afternoon/evening for a BBQ and to watch the Eurovision. I agree with you that the song from Croatia is great and in chance of winning, I love the video and it’s very catchy. If I’m honest I’m scared of Ireland’s song/staging 😱 What on actual earth 😳 We’re placed 12th to perform, luckily behind Spain which are 7th and IMO much more risqué with the backing blokes costumes 🫣😳😳😳 The woman singing it seems completely oblivious to what’s going on around her 😂😂😂 There‘s one country who’s singer is dressed like a giant feathery pink chicken, but I didn’t see which one 😂 I can’t wait for the shenanigans to begin 🎶 As for your brother visiting your narc dad (Benny Hill) and mum, families can be so odd can’t they! Best to just leave them to it because they’re going to do it anyway and us worrying like I used to about my narc brother doesn’t help us. I still think all narcs should be shipped off in a slow boat to a deserted island, not a paradise island either, one full of mosquitoes and circled by sharks and let them get on with it, arsenal holes 😂 Hope you enjoy Eurovision (I’m still holding out for ABBA to make a surprise appearance) Lots of love and hugs xx J xx 🦉 🌭 PS) I also meant to say that I’m still finding “Dizzy” an ear worm 🐛 but it’s growing on me and I do find it catchy. I still can’t work out the boxing theme and the cod piecessssh though🫣😂 xxx

Dearest L @Miss Ophelia I hope you’re doing ok and Mr O is beginning to feel better 🤗 xx J xx

Dear @or JusRollWithIt Hope you’re feeling less sore today. Sending love and hugs xx J xx

Dearest @anniemouse I’m also wearing a NoNob white vessssht today, but with a denim dresssh. I don’t have grey joggerssssh but I’m going to wear flip flopssssh 😂 Hope you’re doing ok Schweeet’arrrt xx J xx

Sending love and hugs to all Nusties 💕

IMG_1417.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hello lovely Nusties 💕Hope you’re all doing ok xx Sending love and hugs to anyone struggling or finding things difficult atm xx 🤗 xx Hopefully it’s going to be a lovely sunny weekend ☀ Wasn’t the aurora beautiful last night ♥ I‘m a bit of a nerd when it comes to anything like that and have been excited since I found out it was going to be visible over most of the UK, it definitely didn’t disappoint (I’ll put a pic I took at the end) There’s some fantastic pics from around the UK and some lucky people even saw shooting stars 💫

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ YaY!!!! It’s Eurovision day!!! I’m so excited 🎶 We’re having family and friends over this afternoon/evening for a BBQ and to watch the Eurovision. I agree with you that the song from Croatia is great and in chance of winning, I love the video and it’s very catchy. If I’m honest I’m scared of Ireland’s song/staging 😱 What on actual earth 😳 We’re placed 12th to perform, luckily behind Spain which are 7th and IMO much more risqué with the backing blokes costumes 🫣😳😳😳 The woman singing it seems completely oblivious to what’s going on around her 😂😂😂 There‘s one country who’s singer is dressed like a giant feathery pink chicken, but I didn’t see which one 😂 I can’t wait for the shenanigans to begin 🎶 As for your brother visiting your narc dad (Benny Hill) and mum, families can be so odd can’t they! Best to just leave them to it because they’re going to do it anyway and us worrying like I used to about my narc brother doesn’t help us. I still think all narcs should be shipped off in a slow boat to a deserted island, not a paradise island either, one full of mosquitoes and circled by sharks and let them get on with it, arsenal holes 😂 Hope you enjoy Eurovision (I’m still holding out for ABBA to make a surprise appearance) Lots of love and hugs xx J xx 🦉 🌭

Dearest L @Miss Ophelia I hope you’re doing ok and Mr O is beginning to feel better 🤗 xx J xx

Dear @or JusRollWithIt Hope you’re feeling less sore today. Sending love and hugs xx J xx

Dearest @anniemouse I’m also wearing a NoNob white vessssht today, but with a denim dress. I don’t have grey joggerssssh but I’m going to wear flip flopssssh 😂 Hope you’re doing ok Schweeet’arrrt xx J xx

Sending love and hugs to all Nusties 💕 xxx J xxx

View attachment 2928836
All the vest scchhweetharrrt!
There’s meant to be another chance tonight for us sleeping beauties who missed it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
All the vest scchhweetharrrt!
There’s meant to be another chance tonight for us sleeping beauties who missed it
There’s a good forecast to see the aurora again tonight, it’s so magical 💕
All the vesssssht xx
IMG_8038.jpeg

ETA: That might actually be the forecast for last night 🙃🤪 not sure if they’ve updated the app I use yet 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ YaY!!!! It’s Eurovision day!!! I’m so excited 🎶 We’re having family and friends over this afternoon/evening for a BBQ and to watch the Eurovision. I agree with you that the song from Croatia is great and in chance of winning, I love the video and it’s very catchy. If I’m honest I’m scared of Ireland’s song/staging 😱 What on actual earth 😳 We’re placed 12th to perform, luckily behind Spain which are 7th and IMO much more risqué with the backing blokes costumes 🫣😳😳😳 The woman singing it seems completely oblivious to what’s going on around her 😂😂😂 There‘s one country who’s singer is dressed like a giant feathery pink chicken, but I didn’t see which one 😂 I can’t wait for the shenanigans to begin 🎶 As for your brother visiting your narc dad (Benny Hill) and mum, families can be so odd can’t they! Best to just leave them to it because they’re going to do it anyway and us worrying like I used to about my narc brother doesn’t help us. I still think all narcs should be shipped off in a slow boat to a deserted island, not a paradise island either, one full of mosquitoes and circled by sharks and let them get on with it, arsenal holes 😂 Hope you enjoy Eurovision (I’m still holding out for ABBA to make a surprise appearance) Lots of love and hugs xx J xx 🦉 🌭 PS) I also meant to say that I’m still finding “Dizzy” an ear worm 🐛 but it’s growing on me and I do find it catchy. I still can’t work out the boxing theme and the cod piecessssh though🫣😂 xxx

Dearest @anniemouse I’m also wearing a NoNob white vessssht today, but with a denim dresssh. I don’t have grey joggerssssh but I’m going to wear flip flopssssh 😂 Hope you’re doing ok Schweeet’arrrt xx J xx

Sending love and hugs to all Nusties 💕

View attachment 2928836
Stunning photo J @Wize Owl 🦉 😍 📸
It's certainly something most of us thought we could never see. I will look out later on.
I hope you have a fab gathering and enjoy Eurovision later on 💃 🕺
However, seems tit has kicked off in Malmö 🇸🇪 today. Netherlands 🇳🇱 kicked out, Ireland's witch weirdo lady is considering pulling out over Israel issues and there are thousands of protesters everywhere.
I like our song this year too, and the visuals are funny! Croatia or Switzerland will be in with a chance of winning but Croatia gets my feet shhhtomping!
I agree, send all the family narcs to a mosquito, shark infested island! I cba.
Benny Hill, Bernie Ecclestone and Cheapo Creepo (my old nickname for my brother when we were kids) as always the golden child! 🤣
I would love to see ABBA make a 50th anniversary appearance tonight as it really is quite possibly a last chance.
Staying in tonight so will be available for commentary and up late, although Mr Mittens & Pigsy woke me up at 5.30am this morning 🥱
Love to you and all nusties (in exile)
A xxxx 🫂 ❤

• Heart
Incredible! Someone I know sent this from their plane ride View attachment 2928324
Wow, they had the best seats!
---
Aw, sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get chance to see them tonight and it helps you through your bad time, it really is magical to witness.

• Heart
I know this is the Anti-Hinch page but, as the other thread is in deep rest, I thought I’d share some very weak and tepid tea here. A friend of mine is sponsoring the Sellebrity football game at the London Stadium tonight, so I went for a nose. Inch is on the publicity picture (although I don’t know if he’ll be playing under the circumstance) but what interested me is that the garage floor guys and Borough Flooring are both sponsors. I wonder if that’s how JayM got a place on the team?!

Reactions: 20
I know this is the Anti-Hinch page but, as the other thread is in deep rest, I thought I’d share some very weak and tepid tea here. A friend of mine is sponsoring the Sellebrity football game at the London Stadium tonight, so I went for a nose. Inch is on the publicity picture (although I don’t know if he’ll be playing under the circumstance) but what interested me is that the garage floor guys and Borough Flooring are both sponsors. I wonder if that’s how JayM got a place on the team?!
It's an all things and everything thread for nusties friendship (originally and organically) produced from the now deep rest thread 🤣 so we're all fancy free! 🕊
That's interesting, maybe there is a connection between Jimbob & the garage floor guyysssh after all?
I hope everyone's ok 🫂
Quite a few nusties have migrated to Mario's friendly thread and it's so funny, I was crying and couldn't breeeve for laughing over a review the other day. The hens are so welcoming too, so I've started filling his empty media section with a few silly, altered videos.
Oh .. not a great day for surprises. I went to the loo, turned the loo roll to tear some off and a bleeping big spider was inside the toilet roll. I went skitz!!!! As a result of what can only be described as an impromptu wild dance, I have strained the area around my titanium hip. 🤪 Cleavaaahh!
Then ... another one appeared above a canvas painting, I sprayed it with 'Nope' killer from AmazON, and that wasn't enough, so took off the picture, whacked the bastard with a Birkenstock and it was nowhere to be seen after that, just a wet wall and buggered picture hook.
I hate the things and it's only May! Urrrghhh!!
Murder Mittens has left 2 mice in the last few days on the 4th stair. Always #4!
Sending love to you all and if you need a laugh come on over to Marion's thread, 'am still learnin' and he needs subtitles but it's very amusing! A xxxx 😘 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's an all things and everything thread for nusties friendship (originally and organically) produced from the now deep rest thread 🤣 so we're all fancy free! 🕊
That's interesting, maybe there is a connection between Jimbob & the garage floor guyysssh after all?
I hope everyone's ok 🫂
Quite a few nusties have migrated to Mario's friendly thread and it's so funny, I was crying and couldn't breeeve for laughing over a review the other day. The hens are so welcoming too, so I've started filling his empty media section with a few silly, altered videos.
Oh .. not a great day for surprises. I went to the loo, turned the loo roll to tear some off and a bleeping big spider was inside the toilet roll. I went skitz!!!! As a result of what can only be described as an impromptu wild dance, I have strained the area around my titanium hip. 🤪 Cleavaaahh!
Then ... another one appeared above a canvas painting, I sprayed it with 'Nope' killer from AmazON, and that wasn't enough, so took off the picture, whacked the bastard with a Birkenstock and it was nowhere to be seen after that, just a wet wall and buggered picture hook.
Murder Mittens has left 2 mice in the last few days on the 4th stair. Always #4!
Sending love to you all and if you need a laugh come on over to Marion's thread, 'am still learnin' and he needs subtitles but it's very amusing! A xxxx 😘 🤗
Please tell me you slapped your face? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope everyone's ok 🫂
I'm still catching up after the weekend but the trip advisor review had me in tears 🤣🤣🤣
Anyone not over there needs to go and get to know about Mario - he has really provided belly laughs the last week or two

A, you have my sympathies I cannot even say tje name of the 8 legged things they freak me out so much - I'd react the same I hope you are ok xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm still catching up after the weekend but the trip advisor review hasld me in tears 🤣🤣🤣
Anyone not over there needs to go and get to know about Mario - he has really provided belly laughs the last week or two

A, you have my sympathies I cannot even say tje name of the 8 legged things they freak me out so much - I'd react the same I hope you are ok xxx
Same, Mr M thought I was tachycardic! The laughing was out of control and then seeing that review actually on trip advisor 🤣🤣
I've got more Wiki reading to do but it actually makes you realise just how dull the now deep rested thread is, with the exception of funny nusties, it was quite depressing. I can see why so many have drifted over and it's so entertaining.
@Turmeric123 ma lovely, I reckon over the years I've got worse with these bastards, I cannae say it either 🤭 The spray is pretty good but my god, the one as I turned the loo roll!!! Where the hell do they come from? Vile! Xxx

• Haha
Same, Mr M thought I was tachycardic! The laughing was out of control and then seeing that review actually on trip advisor 🤣🤣
I've got more Wiki reading to do but it actually makes you realise just how dull the now deep rested thread is, with the exception of funny nusties, it was quite depressing. I can see why so many have drifted over and it's so entertaining.
@Turmeric123 ma lovely, I reckon over the years I've got worse with these bastards, I cannae say it either 🤭 The spray is pretty good but my god, the one as I turned the loo roll!!! Where the hell do they come from? Vile! Xxx
Oh the thread is so funny - I drip off it at times but I thank her whoncannot be mentioned for the introduction years ago 🤣🤣🤣

I live on a farm si gate this time of year - the fuckers are everywhere foe next few weeks onwards 🙈😭
At least you have murder Mittens we have no indoor pets to save me at the moment 🤣

OT- so lovely to see so many familiar faces over here I dropped off the other thread some time ago after years following and now only watch the most viewed posts or thread recaps- which confirmed she did nothing and was still a boring bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I tried to keep up with the Mario threads a couple months ago but fell behind again. I wonder if any of his followers are genuine, who could he possibly influence?
What’s the trip advisor review, did he actually post one?

I tried to keep up with the Mario threads a couple months ago but fell behind again. I wonder if any of his followers are genuine, who could he possibly influence?
What’s the trip advisor review, did he actually post one?
It's on the latest thread after their holiday to Lindsay Rotte (Lanzerote) and posted on Trip Advisor. So worth the read! 😂
I've only joined in over the past week whilst they were on hols after the other thread was closed. It has really lifted the spirits. X
---
Oh the thread is so funny - I drip off it at times but I thank her whoncannot be mentioned for the introduction years ago 🤣🤣🤣

I live on a farm si gate this time of year - the fuckers are everywhere foe next few weeks onwards 🙈😭
At least you have murder Mittens we have no indoor pets to save me at the moment 🤣

OT- so lovely to see so many familiar faces over here I dropped off the other thread some time ago after years following and now only watch the most viewed posts or thread recaps- which confirmed she did nothing and was still a boring bint.
Murder Mittens is a bit crap with the 8 legged things, mice and birds, mostly mice are his vibe 🤪 Hate that word!
He was A☆ creeping this morning after a night next to me, purring and wanting hugs, where he stands on hind legs. It's peeing down here this morning X

Last edited:
  • Heart