Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went on google to look at her stats but came across this instead, never knew she had a blog! https://annaliviasblog.wordpress.com/

I did have a wee read through it and it’s really lovely
Think it displays how she was immature then and still is now.

Just back from travelling and Vegas for her 21st - no savings, really bad morning sickness from week 4 but they then took themselves of on holidays to Postino to get their heads around it 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think it displays how she was immature then and still is now.

Just back from travelling and Vegas for her 21st - no savings, really bad morning sickness from week 4 but they then took themselves of on holidays to Postino to get their heads around it 😝
yes and no forward thinking as to how to get to their destination so they spent €300 on taxis!
I definitely did not have a spare 300 when I was 21

Reactions: 3
I think she’s just all about oh yes I had a newborn and acting supermom.. it’s easy when newborns just sleeps. I’ve 5, and let me tell yese. When the 4 month regression starts and teething. She’s In for it
---
And her partner, works in family business. I soon told mine nope I’m taking these days off, for my children not gaa lol he’s just another child. She will be depressed by 5/6 months and that the new content

Reactions: 8
He's ruined those family photos with that ridiculous moustache!

Reactions: 12
just had a lurk at ruairis ig following and 🤢🤢🤢

following loads of young girls that annalivia doesn't follow herself, lots of 18 year olds

feel sorry for her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16