Annalivia Hynds - @annaliviahynds

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s stunning, naturally beautiful but he’s definitely punching. He’s not attractive at all and just has small man syndrome. He thinks he’s great. Very disrespectful liking bikini pics of 18 year olds

Reactions: 18
Did she just reach around and turf the baby onto some service … (bed/car seat) to continue talking to the camera!

Never skipped a beat in what she was saying and no regards for safety!
Hardly the role model she was given accolades for!

Reactions: 3
Mentioned here earlier that she was selling clothes she got for free and now all of a sudden she’s giving them away for free on tik tok 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she just reach around and turf the baby onto some service … (bed/car seat) to continue talking to the camera!

Never skipped a beat in what she was saying and no regards for safety!
Hardly the role model she was given accolades for!
My heart is in mouth every time I see that little baby being flung around like a rag doll!!! No regards for his little neck or head, how that poor baby is coming safe I'll never know!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Mentioned here earlier that she was selling clothes she got for free and now all of a sudden she’s giving them away for free on tik tok 🤣🤣
woman!! They hate getting caught out!!!
---
That doesn't surprise me, she is obsessed with appearances I remember last year she was doing some crazy starvation diet where she had one meal a day before he girls holiday to look a certain way.
I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up getting some plastic surgery done later this year
Giving bad vibes in my opinion so soon after having a baby. Saying it’s great to get into a certain outfit etc to me is not good. Catch a bleeping grip, you’ve just had a baby. It’s not a competition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
woman!! They hate getting caught out!!!
---

Giving bad vibes in my opinion so soon after having a baby. Saying it’s great to get into a certain outfit etc to me is not good. Catch a bleeping grip, you’ve just had a baby. It’s not a competition.
I remember when I had my first baby saying something about my weight to my health visitor now I was 20 and very naive and had been very skinny previously and she was like it takes 9 months to grow a baby so it definitely takes at least 9 months for your body to get back to its new normal. Exercising even then was the last thing on my mind it was all about enjoying that little newborn bubble

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m going to do a 360 here since i’m usually Ruairi’s number one enemy 😂 butttt, does anyone else get the vibes that Annalivia is such a spoil sport/killjoy? Just her story with the football jerseys he laid out for her and the kids. Would it kill her to stick it on and match them all for an hour or two 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m going to do a 360 here since i’m usually Ruairi’s number one enemy 😂 butttt, does anyone else get the vibes that Annalivia is such a spoil sport/killjoy? Just her story with the football jerseys he laid out for her and the kids. Would it kill her to stick it on and match them all for an hour or two 😂
Also not a fan of him but thought it was pretty cute and then like you say, she shot it down 🙈

Reactions: 5