Anna Rose #13 For someone who lifts weights so often she sure can't get a grip

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the comments! It’s a reminder of how many people lack critical thinking ….

Oh, Reenie , you are so close, you’ve almost got it ….

It’s unbelievable how deadset stupid they are.
There aren’t two working brain cells between the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know it’s like, SO WEIRD that our beliefs only exist in this social media world! It’s almost like we are only being presented with content and opinions that reflect our own. Almost like some sort of vessel that talks back to us?

Never mind anyway let’s talk about our power PuSSies some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anyone translate this for me?
I truly could not understand a single word she said.
Does she have a mouth full of tit?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god… there’s a new reel… it’s so tacky… help.. i am not ok 🤣😭😭 It’s giving hoochie real estate agent after a home open, with her stupid taw sign. This just gets worse and worse. Who the duck is telling her this is good content?!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Short king and katybear?! What a stitch up. This is so embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Unless she has the most amazing thinnest undies in the world that leave no VPL at all… Anna is free balling in those suits.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her constant question to herself is can it go from gym to errands to the bar and look good? I think the answer is a resounding no.

Mackay certainly brought out new type of content for Anna and I’m here for it. Gimme that cardboard sign being sensuously put into the boot of the rental car on the side of the highway all day.

Reactions: 2
Oh god… there’s a new reel… it’s so tacky… help.. i am not ok 🤣😭😭 It’s giving hoochie real estate agent after a home open, with her stupid taw sign. This just gets worse and worse. Who the duck is telling her this is good content?!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Short king and katybear?! What a stitch up. This is so embarrassing
HAHAHA and that heap of tit car.

Reactions: 1