Anastasia Kingsnorth #77 where the stupid keeps stupiding with every new video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching both the food videos (time I’ll never get back) it’s become so obvious that she has SUCH a limited vocabulary. Everything was described as unnnreaallll or inCREDaballl

What is the point in her trying all these foods if she’s just going to make the same comments on everything

Reactions: 11
Haven't been here in a while but just listening to the new podcast has irritated me so much when they are talking about limerance and the Netflix series Baby Reindeer. When speaking about it Ana seems to have missed the whole point of the show, she doesn't understand that the reason he got attached to his stalker is because of his trauma and how low that made him feel, he was desperate for that attention and validation that his stalker gave him. It wasn't just ‘it went on for so long’ as Ana said. Just annoyed me so much that they missed the whole point and discussion of the show. Probably just annoyed me since it's such a touchy subject, she's just so I guess simple? Sorry if that's the wrong word.

Reactions: 19
Haven't been here in a while but just listening to the new podcast has irritated me so much when they are talking about limerance and the Netflix series Baby Reindeer. When speaking about it Ana seems to have missed the whole point of the show, she doesn't understand that the reason he got attached to his stalker is because of his trauma and how low that made him feel, he was desperate for that attention and validation that his stalker gave him. It wasn't just ‘it went on for so long’ as Ana said. Just annoyed me so much that they missed the whole point and discussion of the show. Probably just annoyed me since it's such a touchy subject, she's just so I guess simple? Sorry if that's the wrong word.
They don't have the intellect to look deeper into into it. Everything is surface level with them. Neither of them would score averagely on an IQ test. They have limited vocabulary and lack critical thinking. They've made alot of money by posting themselves on social media at a young age but probably should've spent some time learning about life and the world around them. Not just holidays, shopping and food.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They don't have the intellect to look deeper into into it. Everything is surface level with them. Neither of them would score averagely on an IQ test. They have limited vocabulary and lack critical thinking. They've made alot of money by posting themselves on social media at a young age but probably should've spent some time learning about life and the world around them. Not just holidays, shopping and food.
You summed this up perfectly! I listen to their podcast in the car when I remember, and I’m honestly always shocked at how surface level they are. I am not even saying this because I’m being a ‘hater’, but I genuinely think the reason they’re like the way they are is because of the industry they’ve grown up in (amongst social media/vanity etc) nothing else matters to them. All they know is TikTok trends, people on instagram, celebrities, engagement etc - it’s all just brain rot. I find neither of them know how to properly string sentences together and I find they are always struggling to explain themselves. I did notice that Ana kept using the word ‘eluding’ in the wrong context, so she must be trying to improve her vocabulary but it just sounds so forced.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You don't actually expect Ana to have critical thinking skills do you? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhhhh my GOD I cannot cope with the recent podcasts, I know it's said a lot on here but HOW do these two have a podcast?!?!?! They are so, so one dimensional and the lack of their understanding or ability to comprehend anything is just baffling. The Baby Reindeer conversation (as said above) was just AWFUL, Saffron saying that he turned STALKING AND ABUSE into a positive so that he could have fame? Shows her own perspective and then Ana just agreeing?!

Ana - we know you read here. Please for GOODNESS sake, learn to challenge Saffron. The way she backtracks and way she immediately changes her opinion is just painfully cringy. The podcast might actually improve if she could pose some sort of challenge or discussion. Let's pray no new season and it goes to someone who can actually make a contribution to a topic.

Reactions: 26
She’s a hypocrite, says she’s not doing something like drinking or eating fast food then does it

Reactions: 1
Ohhhhhhh my GOD I cannot cope with the recent podcasts, I know it's said a lot on here but HOW do these two have a podcast?!?!?! They are so, so one dimensional and the lack of their understanding or ability to comprehend anything is just baffling. The Baby Reindeer conversation (as said above) was just AWFUL, Saffron saying that he turned STALKING AND ABUSE into a positive so that he could have fame? Shows her own perspective and then Ana just agreeing?!

Ana - we know you read here. Please for GOODNESS sake, learn to challenge Saffron. The way she backtracks and way she immediately changes her opinion is just painfully cringy. The podcast might actually improve if she could pose some sort of challenge or discussion. Let's pray no new season and it goes to someone who can actually make a contribution to a topic.
Saffron could quite literally say ANYTHING and Ana will stumble and fall over herself to agree - even if she’s previously said different! They were discussing somebodies look at the Met and Ana was going on about how she actually really liked it etc, but then when Saffron disagreed and said she thought it was off theme Ana then went ‘yeah no like it definetly wasn’t my favourite look it was quite boring’ ??? no idea why she thinks Saffron is the be all and end all, I personally think Saffron is even worse.

Reactions: 20
Saffron could quite literally say ANYTHING and Ana will stumble and fall over herself to agree - even if she’s previously said different! They were discussing somebodies look at the Met and Ana was going on about how she actually really liked it etc, but then when Saffron disagreed and said she thought it was off theme Ana then went ‘yeah no like it definetly wasn’t my favourite look it was quite boring’ ??? no idea why she thinks Saffron is the be all and end all, I personally think Saffron is even worse.
Literally!! If Ana can't challenge Saffron in her day to day opinions, you would at LEAST think she had the ability to challenge a fashion opinion!?

Reactions: 6
After watching both the food videos (time I’ll never get back) it’s become so obvious that she has SUCH a limited vocabulary. Everything was described as unnnreaallll or inCREDaballl

What is the point in her trying all these foods if she’s just going to make the same comments on everything
It's also always positive which makes it feel fake. Everything is the best thing she's ever had and she 'really recommend you try'... I can't remember her ever saying something was bad, so you then can't trust what she says. If she is going to do food reviews etc, then at least maybe create a ranking system, or try and be discerning in some way to make it somewhat intersting!

Reactions: 7
Immediately made me think of ana with her make up slapped on but no mascara

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fuckin ell can someone please take those glasses away from her! And also take the Facetune while you’re at it
IMG_1212.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez she really thinks she's gods gift doesn't she? all that facetuning has gone to her head!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does my head in when she complains about how expensive things are.. She literally bought a frozen yoghurt with loads of toppings and was surprised when it was £7?? Or a giant bag of gummy bears?? Just crazy that she tries to be “relatable” by complaining about prices when she’s carrying a £2000 handbag
---
Does my head in when she complains about how expensive things are.. She literally bought a frozen yoghurt with loads of toppings and was surprised when it was £7?? Or a giant bag of gummy bears?? Just crazy that she tries to be “relatable” by complaining about prices when she’s carrying a £2000 handbag
How much was her (and Callum’s) flight to LA? She can afford a bag of gummy bears 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.