Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t get over how dry and gross that toast looks. I doubt Brooke would even know, as if she would ever dare consume a carb.

Reactions: 5
Amy posting a photo of her foot was almost a jump scare šŸ˜‚ at least sheā€™s aware theyā€™re bad but did we really need that

Reactions: 1
I canā€™t get over how dry and gross that toast looks. I doubt Brooke would even know, as if she would ever dare consume a carb.
Her kids will have the biggest food issues when they are older, especially with a mother that is obsessed with being thin. Let them have a mini muffin for Christā€™s sake itā€™s the weekend!!!! Still canā€™t get past her high glass, hotel vibing toy cabinet with matching hotel lamps. She must have a thing for 90ā€™s decor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow they were very much in each others pockets besties. She would be a nightmare to be around.

Imagine having a nice time out and someone takes your photo and shares in with a huge audience making fun of you. I would be so embarrassed if I was that lady in Amyā€™s stories. šŸ˜£

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine having a nice time out and someone takes your photo and shares in with a huge audience making fun of you. I would be so embarrassed if I was that lady in Amyā€™s stories. šŸ˜£
I thought exactly the same thing! Just when I start to like her, she goes and does something bullying and mean girl like this šŸ˜• that could have easily been one of her followers mum/grandma and imagine seeing that online - it would break my heart if it was my family member! Looks like they were having such an awesome time & loving life compared to some older folk - why couldnā€™t she make the content about that as she was obviously lacking something to post that day

Reactions: 8
I missed whatever Amy posted, does someone have a screenshot? Not that it surprises me - she is so fake and nasty, it's very clearly always about her.

Why does Kristin Fisher have so many fall outs with people? She seems to be the common denominatorā€¦.

Reactions: 6
Letā€™s be honest the friendships arenā€™t built on very solid foundations given how shallow and fickle they all are.

Reactions: 9
Letā€™s be honest the friendships arenā€™t built on very solid foundations given how shallow and fickle they all are.
I think thereā€™s a lot of jealousy thereā€¦.eg Leigh and Amy used to be ā€œbestiesā€ all over each other but Iā€™ve not seen anything from Leigh about the new radio show etc.

Reactions: 7
I think thereā€™s a lot of jealousy thereā€¦.eg Leigh and Amy used to be ā€œbestiesā€ all over each other but Iā€™ve not seen anything from Leigh about the new radio show etc.
No one is offering Leigh a show based on any of her podcast reviews...

Reactions: 9
The relationship definitely seems to have cooled. Amy is out with friends constantly. Leigh is out constantly. But other than a few cross over events and the lunches with that bigger group, they are never together now. I agree that thereā€™s probably a lot of jealousy. Leigh is super pretentious and Amy is unashamedly bogan. Leigh has spent ā€œdecadesā€ honing her craft and (in her mind) slaving away at a real job. Amy is a nobody mummy blogger, who has been exceptionally lucky. Must sting.
---
Should add, thatā€™s how I think Leigh sees it! Amy is problematic, but I think sheā€™s good at what she does and sheā€™s a decent content creator, which has afforded her these opportunities. Canā€™t say the same for Leigh.

Reactions: 19
The relationship definitely seems to have cooled. Amy is out with friends constantly. Leigh is out constantly. But other than a few cross over events and the lunches with that bigger group, they are never together now. I agree that thereā€™s probably a lot of jealousy. Leigh is super pretentious and Amy is unashamedly bogan. Leigh has spent ā€œdecadesā€ honing her craft and (in her mind) slaving away at a real job. Amy is a nobody mummy blogger, who has been exceptionally lucky. Must sting.
---
Should add, thatā€™s how I think Leigh sees it! Amy is problematic, but I think sheā€™s good at what she does and sheā€™s a decent content creator, which has afforded her these opportunities. Canā€™t say the same for Leigh.
Leigh is a hideous shell of a women, she might think sheā€™s worked hard for the life she has, but it seems boring as duck, personally Iā€™m waiting for that husband of hers to come out as gay.
I know Amy G has her faults, but hands down she is far superior to Leigh in every way.
I canā€™t wait to see the house all finished, I think itā€™s going to look great, must be costing a fortune.

Reactions: 15